2015 THP Invitational at Prairie Highlands - Kansas City Area

Quick shout out to Texas Hacker. He was a huge help in helping us with locations and choosing the restaurant. While at dinner, stuffing your faces (I know I will be), give him a toast or buy him a beer. Thanks again TH!

Quick shout out to Texas Hacker. He was a huge help in helping us with locations and choosing the restaurant. While at dinner, stuffing your faces (I know I will be), give him a toast or buy him a beer. Thanks again TH!

Not a problem at all sir. I think this is going to be a great weekend.

Thanks TH

Can I still get in on this?? Wait, is this the wrong thread? Where am I?

Can I still get in on this?? Wait, is this the wrong thread? Where am I?

Send a PM to GolferGal. I believe you can.

I don't think so. It is BBQ who cares about cheesecake.

SOmeone asked me once "whats for dessert" while I was at a BBQ restaurant. The response started and ended with the word "meat".

SOmeone asked me once "whats for dessert" while I was at a BBQ restaurant. The response started and ended with the word "meat".

I think everyone will be very impressed by the BBQ. I don't plan on leaving room for anything else haha

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We have 1 spot still open for this event. Let's get it filled! If you or someone you know would like to attend this event please send me a PM.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We have 1 spot still open for this event. Let's get it filled! If you or someone you know would like to attend this event please send me a PM.
Will be a great time for anyone that makes the trip

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

ANNOUNCEMENT:

This is just crazy, no way there should be an open spot!!! Someone needs to jump in on the fun right now, I mean we are talking BBQ and golf!

Do you guys need my handicap to form the teams? Been a couple years since I've attended, so not sure if things have changed.

Do you guys need my handicap to form the teams? Been a couple years since I've attended, so not sure if things have changed.

There will be a PM going out this weekend.

6dc19c80a47139c069daa7ac149394af.jpg

I got my golf balls in from Amazon today, hope I don't have to use them all! lol

Being a Bridgestone Event, each participant will receive some Bridgestone balls to use as well.

Being a Bridgestone Event, each participant will receive some Bridgestone balls to use as well.
330RX, right?

I'll be rocking the Bridgestone's like a boss at this one.

Sounds like a fun event.

Back