Canada Day!!! #150 Got Plans

Scrap Iron

On The Eh Team
Reaction score
Handicap
Hero Shots
Alright Canadian THPers we're celebrating 150 years!!! Anybody have any plans?

I plan to play some golf with some dude I met on the internet and spend some time with the family!

Woop! Can't wait!

I plan to play some golf with some dude I met on the internet and spend some time with the family!

Woop! Can't wait!

Hell yeah. The Rise is going to be awesome. Wife and I are going to watch the fireworks over the oakanagan lake that night. Might do it at the golf course. They sent a coupon for free tickets if you want some. Just no outside booze. Booooo!!

I hope to get an early tee time somewhere, and then avoid all of the festivities by laying in my yard with a cold bevvie.

I don't do the crowd thing, so holidays like this are somewhat lost on me.

I hope to get an early tee time somewhere, and then avoid all of the festivities by laying in my yard with a cold bevvie.

I don't do the crowd thing, so holidays like this are somewhat lost on me.

But your golfing and having beer. That's a win.

But your golfing and having beer. That's a win.

LOL, I could do that on any Saturday LOL.

Really though, I am looking forward to Monday as the day off in lieu of. The wife's restaurant launches their new menu that day, and I will for sure be there ready to try out all the new grub!

Cottage, golf, fluids. Should be good.

Happy Canada day. Since I'm American I will be working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually celebrate canada day in the US, camping. this year we wont go because we went last weekend, but I'll celebrate it a bit different. I secured a tee time Friday morning on a nice private course in the area (the Mirage, owned by Celine Dion) and I have a beach volleyball tournament on Sunday. Saturday I'll probably do some yard work and drink beer

I usually celebrate canada day in the US, camping. this year we wont go because we went last weekend, but I'll celebrate it a bit different. I secured a tee time Friday morning on a nice private course in the area (the Mirage, owned by Celine Dion) and I have a beach volleyball tournament on Sunday. Saturday I'll probably do some yard work and drink beer
Beer before volleyball. Oh Lawd!!!

Crosby-Goal8338.gif

As a warning to Crest before he ventures in here.

Lol. Pennies.

~Rock

I am working in the morning,but will be viewing the fireworks at night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clear the PMs Scrap! Haha

Happy Canada Day to all you THPers North of the border. Have a great day celebrating!
c1005f38310cbbad823895c61c4c05bd.gif

Canada Day starts for me today with rain. Boooooo. Oh well, packing up the gear and driving to an away course. Time to put up a score I can be proud of!

Canada Day starts for me today with rain. Boooooo. Oh well, packing up the gear and driving to an away course. Time to put up a score I can be proud of!

Hit them well. Playing with army today and have a feeling I'm going to cook in the oakanagan sun

Happy Canada Day you crazy canucks!!!!

Get ready @scrap iron!
88 degrees today and a beautiful course awaits!
cb93f28ee44baa272ee2887df721cdeb.jpg

Have fun guys!!

Back