2015 THP Custom Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeeeeaaaaaah, Im defiantly getting myself one!

White looks great. I'll definitely be adding one to the collection.

Yeah I'll need these soon

I love the THP hat I already have and I will have to get the Gray to add to the collection.

Damn that is sexy. I'm not sure if white or gray is the winner for me...or both!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

White is nice, but sweat marks showing after a few rounds is not. I stick with gray over white hats.

Grey for me! Cannot wait for them to be available!

Gotta have a gray one!

They look great. Im glad you moved the LiveIt from the back. I have the 2013 one with the THP on the front and its the most comfortable and worn hat i have, i missed out last year.
JB can you please tell me will they be unstructured like that 2013 i have or structured? Thanks

I'll take one of each if I'm able to buy two. If not, probably will go for the white.

Very nice!

One oF Each please

I'll be adding one of each .Very sharp looking hats .

Definitly like the gray one. I have trouble keeping white things clean :)

They look great. Im glad you moved the LiveIt from the back. I have the 2013 one with the THP on the front and its the most comfortable and worn hat i have, i missed out last year.
JB can you please tell me will they be unstructured like that 2013 i have or structured? Thanks

Any info on this? Thanks

Any info on this? Thanks

They are structured similar to last year, although low/pro style so there is nothing "poofy" sitting high on them.

I will have the grey one. Good stuff.

They are structured similar to last year, although low/pro style so there is nothing "poofy" sitting high on them.

So they sit nicely on your fore head instead of sticking up?

So they sit nicely on your fore head instead of sticking up?

I have not tried them on yet, but this was requested by us.

Awesome Thank you. Look forward to seeing and hoping to get one.

I'm in!

Yes , two for the order please. Very Nice

I missed out on the towel, any chance they will come back? Any idea on drop date of Hat?

Looks great, will have to grab one or two of these!

Im in for 2 as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back