Contest 2 - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP has a full schedule of close to 20 events in 2015 and part of that schedule is the Major Series, presented by Callaway Golf. The Major Series features 3 events (The King, The Gauntlet & The Grandaddy) and are considered by many, the pinnacle of the event schedule, especially considering the MVP Tie In (see below) To read about the entire 2015 THP Events Calendar, click here.

There are costs associated with this event, so click here to see all of the details. Do you have what it takes to run the Gauntlet?

When & Where
September 12th-13th, 2015
Chicago, IL
Cog Hill - Dubsdread & Ravines

Format
This event is a team event with six teams of four.
Each team is captained by a member of #ZooCrew from Callaway Golf and THP has put up introduction videos from each of them.

THP Major Series
The Gauntlet is the second stop of the 2015 THP Major Series. For more information on this and how it means you could get an automatic spot in the #TheGrandaddy of Em All, click here for details.

Contest #2
With 6 captains in the event and each team needing 3 THPers there will be lots of chances to join in on one of the most exciting and enjoyable events THP has ever hosted, but you can only enter for 3 different captains. Each contest will be your gateway into joining one of the captains from Callaway Golf. 3 lucky THPers will get to join Jrod in this awesome event.

Contest #2 is an easy one. Taking entries for defending champion JRod and will be doing so via email. Your job will be to email admin@thehackersparadise.com and say why you can help Captain Jrod defend his title. This thread will serve as a place to banter about the contest, the captains and more during the duration of the second contest.

Three THPers will be chosen from this contest and will become members of Team JRod and start preparing to run the Gauntlet. Do you dare attempt the challenge?

Entries must be submitted by Sunday July 5th, at 11:59pm EST to qualify.
Please make sure you read all the info and details about the event in the links above.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2015 Albatross Club membership which goes to help the organization Folds of Honor and for more information on that, click here.

Remember, you can only enter contests for 3 different captains, so choose wisely. You can follow each of the captains on Twitter right here.
Rhiona - @sdrhiCG
Ethan - @EthanatorCG
DNevs - @DavidWNeville
JRod - @JohnnyRodCG
AJ - @AJVoelpelCG
Scotty G - @ScottGorylCG

Can you survive the Gauntlet?

Last edited:
Playing for Jrod, or playing against.... Either way the man has a way of roughing your soul.

And here we go! Contest #2 is up.

How are the winners chosen? Random draw, best entry, by the Capt, etc?

This is going to be a tough ticket to,get punched. Defending champ, tons of personality...decisions decisons.

This is going to fun, gonna tilt the thinking cap on this one

Good luck everyone!

A chance to get on the defending champ's team...good luck everyone

Good luck everyone. Thinking cap is on

And here we go again. Boom.

Good luck everyone! Killing me that I have a work conflict and can not enter any of the contests! Callaway and THP partner for amazing events.

No mention of a 50 word limit. Is that correct?

Not that I intend on writing the next great American novel as my submission, just curious.

Good luck folks! :golf2:

Good luck everyone!!!

Defending Champ!!!
Bgy_2zCCUAA8gAG.png

No mention of a 50 word limit. Is that correct?

Not that I intend on writing the next great American novel as my submission, just curious.

"The Kulbick to JROD Manifesto" - 10,000 words....................

I sent an email. I decided not to get clever. Just told it like it was. I think I was around 125 words. Give or take.

Good luck everyone on the 2nd round.

The champ is here, and I want in to win with the man himself. Jrod is such an awesome dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Jrod, but I have already declared my allegiances to others. Gotta work on bringing down the champ. I'm sure you'll end up with an awesome team. Good luck to all who enter. Although, if I am lucky enough to make it onto one of the teams I plan to enter for, "Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate."

Entry submitted.

Looking forward to this one. I need to get my entry in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back