Status
Not open for further replies.
This community is my hhjj. Every single person I meet is fantastic and I got to meet a bunch of new friends this past weekend and I get to meet even more next weekend. The friends that I have met through THP are so incredibly supportive, that I sometimes have a hard time remembering that we all met on an online forum and didn't grow up together or anything; that's how real these friendships are and I absolutely love it. Oh, and my weight now starts with a 2 instead of a 3, so that's fun too.
Proud as hell of you dude!

Took Lotte to meet my dad and his side of the family for the first time ever. Went better than I could have imagined, the Lotte fan club grows.
I'm a fan, I've never met her.

Congrats T0AD! Glad to hear all of your hard work being noticed!

Congrats T0AD, well deserved for an awesome man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Toad!

My hhjj is 36 holes in 3hr 29min

I sure am Happy today! Because my meds make me that way! :joy:

One week from today I have my sinus surgery.

Hopefully no more losing taste, smell, hearing, and eyes feeling like they will pop out of my head.

Hopefully I'll be able to sneeze without feeling like my eyes just exploded.

It's the little things I look forward to!

Good luck dude. We chatted about this and I'm glad you'll get some relief finally.

Hope this makes you feel much better CJ. Maybe now you can enjoy those ice cream sandwiches.

Good luck CJ

I have my clubs again.

One week from today I have my sinus surgery.

Hopefully no more losing taste, smell, hearing, and eyes feeling like they will pop out of my head.

Hopefully I'll be able to sneeze without feeling like my eyes just exploded.

It's the little things I look forward to!

Good luck on the surgery and wishing you the best afterwards.

Today's my Friday and I'm teeing it up with THPers tomorrow!

uploadfromtaptalk1435840902484.jpg Colorado is a pretty cool place

Last day of work for the week then hitting the road to NY to hang with the family but first thing will be a round of golf at a nice course with the WNY/PA THPers and some non members...will use this to try and convince my two brothers to join.

Got into the Gauntlet! My THP event year continues with a Major! I think that probably constitutes a happy thread post.

Get out two hours early today, and have tomorrow off. Going to be a great 4th of July weekend (especially if the weather holds up).

Weather is supposed to be nice, golf league this afternoon, playing a nice course tomorrow with a bunch of THPer's and friends, and it's the 4th of July weekend with the family. A lot of good reasons to just be Happy.

Judging by the rant thread, I am very grateful for automatic flushers on our toilets at work!

Judging by the rant thread, I am very grateful for automatic flushers on our toilets at work!

Doesn't fix the problem with them not washing. LOL

Headed back out to the course with this girl. Not a happier daddy out there! Growing the game that we all love!
0d96c1bd7a768cd0cd6258008cd5986f.jpg

Headed back out to the course with this girl. Not a happier daddy out there! Growing the game that we all love!

I need a shirt that says "You sweat, I sparkle." So awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back