The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife's birthday, she wanted all new plugs and switches in the kitchen. No biggie, got it done went for the 6 month skin cancer check up and came back to no water in the house. Blew the capacitor on the pump, got lucky and the pump guy was available $100.00 later water is flowing. Always an adventure to be a home owner.

I am waiting for a shipment to come in at work. Special order item. Was supposed to be here Monday, no one is returning calls, no one is bothering to check where my shipment is. I hate working like this.

Today is 90 days since I last swung a golf club. Thanks, shoulders.

Today is 90 days since I last swung a golf club. Thanks, shoulders.

Wow buddy that really sucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It says specifically that most won't have that "new ball luster" but that they won't be discolored, and that they'll only have 3-4 dimples worth of light damage on some balls. It's every ball though. Most with 3-4 different spots of damage that cover a larger surface area than they proclaim for that grade.
These are a few of the balls. I'm not gonna take pics of all of them.
Just dirty, brown looking with scuffs and the entire cover torn off in places.

Those are a few that I just now grabbed. Didn't even search for the worst ones.

I've gotten a lot of balls from them and have never had an experience like that. Like others said, contact them.

Wife's car broken into while she was at the pool. Credit cards, keys the whole deal. The car is at the shop now, I'm out buying new locks. The federales took their sweet time getting there and seemed a little irritated that they had a call that close to the end of their shift.

I demise a thief.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wife's car broken into while she was at the pool. Credit cards, keys the whole deal. The car is at the shop now, I'm out buying new locks. The federales took their sweet time getting there and seemed a little irritated that they had a call that close to the end of their shift.

I demise a thief.

Hate to hear this Matthew. Hope you got everything straightened out today.

I've gotten a lot of balls from them and have never had an experience like that. Like others said, contact them.

I got a hold of them. The lady I spoke to said that they get a lot of complaints about the Taylormade balls. I guess whatever they use for their cover just doesn't hold up well. At least that's what she said. If that's true then I don't understand why they don't just sell them at AAA instead of AAAA. Offered me a refund and sent a return label. That's okay, I guess. However, they are refusing to refund shipping. That would have been okay had they sent me a proper product and I had just decided that I didn't want it. I shouldn't have to suck up the shipping cost on something that the customer service lady admitted should not have been shipped to me in the condition it was in. $11.99 is pretty steep for shipping, and I'm not paying it twice. I won't be doing business with them again.

I got a hold of them. The lady I spoke to said that they get a lot of complaints about the Taylormade balls. I guess whatever they use for their cover just doesn't hold up well. At least that's what she said. If that's true then I don't understand why they don't just sell them at AAA instead of AAAA. Offered me a refund and sent a return label. That's okay, I guess. However, they are refusing to refund shipping. That would have been okay had they sent me a proper product and I had just decided that I didn't want it. I shouldn't have to suck up the shipping cost on something that the customer service lady admitted should not have been shipped to me in the condition it was in. $11.99 is pretty steep for shipping, and I'm not paying it twice. I won't be doing business with them again.

I don't blame you. You could get malasadas shipped for that! Sheesh. I don't like hearing this about them. If they have a Facebook page you should post your thoughts on it.

I don't blame you. You could get malasadas shipped for that! Sheesh. I don't like hearing this about them. If they have a Facebook page you should post your thoughts on it.

You just had to bring up my inability to get fresh malasadas, didn't you? Oh well. I'll save that rant for another day!

Hate to hear this Matthew. Hope you got everything straightened out today.

Got new locks all around the house & wife just figured out she had one of her wedding bands in her purse to get a stone replaced.

Awesome.

Know that golfer you meet on the first tee of a muni who instead of telling you his name, tells you he regularly shoots 64 from the tips, drives 300+ with his x-stiff Japanese release driver, gets compliments from PGA players all the time at pro ams, & wants complete silence as soon as he starts to pull a club?

I met the musical version of that guy last night at a concert rehearsal. I only have to put up with him tonight & then hopefully I'll never see him again, but just the 2 hours last night with him was torture. He even started in on some of the kids who are volunteering their time to play, I had to keep heading him off. Tonight's going to be an absolute joy, spending 5+ hours standing next to him as he tells me all about how he can sight read while blindfolded while playing in 9/8 time.

I hate funerals... So much sadness and pain is hard to take. I try to be an upbeat guy and look at the glass half full, but today I'm in a funk. I'll get passed it and I'll find a way to compartmentalize what I just experienced, but it sucks.

I see a nice cigar and some brown water in my future.

Mental health. A friend has issues. I've spent a lot of energy trying to help him, be supportive and prevent some very bad stuff from happening. Now his MH driven problems are be directed at me which has me at the end of my rope with him. I hate feeling/thinking that way.

This.

a73df660ffde68d2a7d296131f48790a.jpg

Looks like my 6i is taking a trip to AZ

Ouch. Regular ho-hum shot, or did you hit something on the way down?

Just a standard shot. Actually failed on the downswing, must have had something putting pressure on one of the shaft steps at some point. Bought these used, so no idea what happened with them before they were in my hands.

The Official Rant of the Day

Sent them a PM on Facebook. It was read this morning and still no response back. Getting ready to leave a nasty review on their home page.

Business partner that dig in their hesls. Ugh......

It is insanely hard to stay out of a historical back and forth as an actual history teacher. But I like my head and wall just the way they are.

It is insanely hard to stay out of a historical back and forth as an actual history teacher. But I like my head and wall just the way they are.
Haha i honestly was just about to say dont we have a history teacher on thp. Understand stayin out tho

Haha i honestly was just about to say dont we have a history teacher on thp. Understand stayin out tho
I've typed and deleted literally 10 replies today hahahaha

I've typed and deleted literally 10 replies today hahahaha
It happens haha. Hitting refresh is less exhausting anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back