Matrix Reign Black Shafts Review

Thanks for bringing us all the facts on this new line James. The 70-T sounds like it would be fun to try out. Interesting stuff with the B series and now seeing backweighted shafts....never thought of that before. Design and build of these shafts are rapidly increasing and along with that we will see the uptick in prices. Great looking offering without question.

Very interesting review there James, especially considering the lack of information on them at the moment

One thing I am curious to find out though is if these are going to be a very limited release, then I suspect that the chance to be fitted to these is going to be very limited as well?

Thanks for the review James. Interesting shafts. They look fantastic and sounds like they are performers.

Thanks for bringing us all the facts on this new line James.

Pretty interesting on the lack of information, but I could see some hard core golf techies liking the individual serial numbers and limited quantities and such.

Very interesting review there James, especially considering the lack of information on them at the moment

One thing I am curious to find out though is if these are going to be a very limited release, then I suspect that the chance to be fitted to these is going to be very limited as well?

To my knowledge, all of their authorized dealers will have access to them, should they want to. The plan as of now is just to not flood the market with them like the red, white, and black ties for example. But, as with anything that can change.

Thanks for the info on this line. I didn't understand what the "back weighted" design meant, is it that the butt end is heavier?

Thanks for the info on this line. I didn't understand what the "back weighted" design meant, is it that the butt end is heavier?
Its quite popular now, weight is shifter towards the back of the shaft which allows for easier builds at today's longer lengths and heavier heads.

The word "back" makes me think of the portion of the shaft that faces away from the target. Maybe they didn't like the sound of "butt weighted".

The word "back" makes me think of the portion of the shaft that faces away from the target. Maybe they didn't like the sound of "butt weighted".
FWIW, its not a new thing, lots of companies doing it now, including the one in your avy :alien:

Look at it this way, same concept as putter back weighting, on a smaller scale.

Solid review James. Both of these sound like they were fun to review. I'm curious if there was one you preferred out of the two of them?

Solid review James. Both of these sound like they were fun to review. I'm curious if there was one you preferred out of the two of them?
The G-70T, fits me extremely well, even in x flex, its staying in the 815.

May have to give one of these away soon. Such a great limited edition shaft.

Love it! A lucky THP'er would have some fun with one of these.

Works for me

I think thats a great idea!

Another competition with a nice prize, can't wait to hear what the lucky person thinks about this shaft

These shafts are see some of, if not the best, looking shafts on the market IMO. Even better, he flex profiles fit my swing too. I'd love to win one of them.

I'm kind of bummed we didn't see more excitement about this, I thought people would be really amped for the chance to get one in hand.

I'm kind of bummed we didn't see more excitement about this, I thought people would be really amped for the chance to get one in hand.

Hoping at some point they click on the thread and see the great review and then get excited about it.

Just catching up on this now--great review! As someone who looks for low spinning and low or low-mid launching shafts, these look amazing.

Hoping at some point they click on the thread and see the great review and then get excited about it.
You and me both dude.

How did I miss this? I just posted a topic about these kinds of shafts. Would love to get my hands on a G 70T!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back