Calling all Carolinians

Sounds like we need a THP get together!!

Groupgolfer deal for Little River for $25!

Anybody going to be in the North Myrtle Beach area this weekend (Saturday - Monday?). I'd love to play a round while I'm down there with the family. Don't have any plans yet but would prefer either early morning or late afternoon. Prefer to keep it under $50 if at all possible. Looks like golf now has Diamondback for $25 (early rounds) and Sandpiper Bay for $28 (early rounds) on most of the days. I'm sure there are others as well. I'd prefer to play early in the morning to not kill the day and still be able to spend some time with my little man. If anybody is interested shoot me a PM and let's see if we can set something up.

Thistle is one of my favorite courses in that area. The problem is that they're extremely proud of it, so I can only play it out of season when they drop the prices.

I haven't been able to play much since my mom was diagnosed with lung cancer. I just can't get the motivation to go play.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Got on for $70, so I am not too upset with that price.

Thistle is one of my favorite courses in that area. The problem is that they're extremely proud of it, so I can only play it out of season when they drop the prices.

I haven't been able to play much since my mom was diagnosed with lung cancer. I just can't get the motivation to go play.

Sorry to hear about your mom, I've also dealt with a lot of cancer in the family. My prayers are with you.

Dang Rich my thoughts and prayers are with you guys buddy.

Sorry to hear that, buddy. Thoughts and prayers for you.

Rich, sorry to hear about your mom.

default.asp

Happy 4th!!

Attachments

• _20150704_083555.jpg
    _20150704_083555.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 0
Same here, medical issues are always tough to deal with.

My mom is dealing with breast cancer, fortunately I work at the hospital so I'm able to keep tabs on her when she's in for treatment and I know the staff quite well. Makes it a bit easier I guess.

sorry to hear about your Mom GM, thoughts and prayers buddy.

Same here, medical issues are always tough to deal with.

My mom is dealing with breast cancer, fortunately I work at the hospital so I'm able to keep tabs on her when she's in for treatment and I know the staff quite well. Makes it a bit easier I guess.

I'm very sorry to hear that about your mom, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Anyone want to play Sunday July 19th, I have a lesson at 730 in the morning. I'd be game to play anywhere within the decent driving distance.

Lesson is @ Dana Rader golf school in Ballantyne NC.

Anyone want to play Sunday July 19th, I have a lesson at 730 in the morning. I'd be game to play anywhere within the decent driving distance.

Lesson is @ Dana Rader golf school in Ballantyne NC.
Id be down. Would be my last day of vacation and would be a good way to end it.

I'm game!!

So Joey and I are gonna also play Saturday afternoon. Who's up for Sat. and/or Sun.?

I don't have the funds to do that I can play one or the other

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

No one else for this weekend?

I'm going to try to play this weekend. When/Where is the question.

Tot Hill Saturday?

I should be good for Saturday as long as I don't have to do an emergency run to my mom's house. She seems to be doing ok so far.

I won't be able to play Saturday you guys have fun

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Keith Hills?

Back