THP call out: #Cookie versus Mikeg74 - 7/1/2017

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
Who: #Cookie calling out Mikeg74
When: 7/1/2017
Where: Grapevine Municipal Golf Course

Mike is returning from ankle surgery and Cookie returning from an 18 month layoff from golf.

Both players coming in at around 14 handicap wise so no pops are on the agenda. Both players are proud Grandaddy Alumni so some bags mostly filled with sexy Callaway goodness will be the weapons of choice!

So, who you got and why? Tune in come Saturday for updates galore folks....good or bad it will be shared here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cookie rolls out of retirement like George Foreman and lays the smack down. (Sorry Mike)

Oh man. I would absolutely love to support Pound Cookie in his return callout but theres no way i can go against my brother Mike G.

Mike G wins 1UP

This is going to be an epic follow. Looking forward to it

#Cookie gets lethal in match play, right @Mward?

#Cookie is my bet, sorry Mike!

He's a fighter that's for sure. Cookie's also got my vote!

Got to roll with my man MikeG FTW

Got to roll with Cookie in this one. Both guys are solid, but think it is easier to come back from a layoff than return from an ankle injury.

MikeG .. bad ankle & all (hopefully he's not returning too early) will take this one. But I'll be interested to see who does the "worst" since they both have had some serious layoffs for a while. It's not like riding a bike boys! HA!

MikeG .. bad ankle & all (hopefully he's not returning too early) will take this one. But I'll be interested to see who does the "worst" since they both have had some serious layoffs for a while. It's not like riding a bike boys! HA!

Doubles could win some holes out there for sure!

Doubles could win some holes out there for sure!

I had 7 of those on Sunday.

#truestory

I'm glad to see pound cookie back. Tough choice knowing his ability in match play, but I'm leaning towards Mikeg74 here

Add that your playing the tips out there w/ me then it's really a possibility!

Oh schnapps.....here's to hoping this F7+ is an effin monster.

Cookie rolls out of retirement like George Foreman and lays the smack down. (Sorry Mike)

Et tu Brute? I thought we built something out in the desert that wonderful December.

#Cookie, it's going to be fun and we are going to have a blast. Scared money don't make money, so let's get this one started!!

Mike - been doing any PT on that ankle?

#Cookie - this gonna be your second or third round since back?

Asking for the guys in Vegas so that odds can be made :act-up:

JM

I am going with Cookie if only because he had a hole in one in a Morgan Cup and that is just still unbelievable.

JM

PT twice a week since April!

JM

3rd! New driver will be in bag along with new putter setup.

#Cookie, it's going to be fun and we are going to have a blast. Scared money don't make money, so let's get this one started!!

Was already going to be one seriously fun day, I just like having a little more reason to focus and care!

Gotta go with Cookie on this one.

I guarantee fun will be had an will win in this pair. For the golf two friends one I've met and one I've only had the chance to talk with on the phone and it ends AS

Two absolutely great guys and I hate to root against either. Cookie is a warrior but MikeG is just so smooth I gotta give the nod to him. His one footed swing is probably prettier than most.

Welcome back Cookie, but I think Mike takes this one.

Back