2015 THP Invitational at Prairie Highlands - Kansas City Area

I can't freaking wait to try that thing out for myself. It sounds like a ton of fun.

This is going to be such a fun weekend and I can hardly believe it is already next weekend!

haha, you will love zoysia, zoysia was made for Big Time :p

Oh snap.... What is Zoysia, some kind of animal?

If I hit some balls on the flightscope, it may say tilt.... I look forward to checking it out, will be a great time

I am really hoping there is some LH Bridgestone equipment there! Fingers crossed

I can't wait for next weekend to get here. After last weekend and seeing that I can get around the course a few times in one weekend, I'm ready.
And if that was Zosia we played on last weekend, I'm real excited to get on these courses in KC.

I fly out a week from tonight. This event is the beginning of my stacked July which starts in KC and ends at True Blue.

I fly out a week from tonight. This event is the beginning of my stacked July which starts in KC and ends at True Blue.
I'd call that a pretty stellar month.

Pretty excited to get next week going.

It's going to be a fantastic weekend between the KC event, the Thursday Top Golf outing and the Friday golf marathon.

I'm probably looking forward to taking my friend Taylor to Arthur Bryant's the most. He's going to LOVE it. I understand that the restaurant has been rodent free for months now...

My name isn't Taylor.

Pretty excited to get next week going.

It's going to be a fantastic weekend between the KC event, the Thursday Top Golf outing and the Friday golf marathon.

I'm probably looking forward to taking my friend Taylor to Arthur Bryant's the most. He's going to LOVE it. I understand that the restaurant has been rodent free for months now...

I wish I could take you to Q39 instead so you could enjoy good bbq but it's ok.. Whatever makes you happy lawyer

Is Q39 one of Tuffy Stones places?

I wish I could take you to Q39 instead so you could enjoy good bbq but it's ok.. Whatever makes you happy lawyer

My name isn't Taylor.

I thought "friend" would be your first clue that I wasn't referring to you...

Hawkster gets to go, too!

You said Q39 is even better than OK joes, right? Might have to try that place while I'm down there. BBQ for every meal!

I have everything booked.
Wednesday night: Land at KCI, drive to Lawrence. Hotel is downtown (new Marriott Towne Place).
Thursday: Rays vs. Royals at 1:10 PM, a few drinks on the Plaza, then Top Golf that night with THPers
Friday: Deer Creek in the morning, afternoon at Free State Brewery, evening at Dave & Busters with THPers, nightcaps in Downtown Lawrence
Saturday: Golf, Joe's with THPers.
Sunday: All day is open until I fly out. Possibly golf at Alvamar.

I am really interested to see my ball speed difference between my 3 wood and my driver

You said Q39 is even better than OK joes, right? Might have to try that place while I'm down there. BBQ for every meal!

In my humble opinion it is. Going to be a bit of a drive from the area you guys are staying but about 3 minutes from my place

3 wood=5 mph faster :)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Haha I was just about to say the same thing and add that Flightscope has to actually track the ball to get numbers. Those drivers might be too sideways. Joking aside, the big dog is gonna start clicking for you again soon Shane. You were absolutely drilling that Bio+ last time I saw you on the range, maybe bring that one along too.

I thought "friend" would be your first clue that I wasn't referring to you...

Hawkster gets to go, too!
Since I'm driving, does that mean I can come too?!?!

Since I'm driving, does that mean I can come too?!?!

Absolutely. The more the merrier.

Everyone should experience the awesomeness that is Arthur Bryant's BBQ!

Absolutely. The more the merrier.

Everyone should experience the awesomeness that is Arthur Bryant's BBQ!
When are you planning on doing this?

Never trust a lawyer. We're going Thursday Icey. Unless you'll be in town, in which case you are more than welcome.

Never trust a lawyer. We're going Thursday Icey. Unless you'll be in town, in which case you are more than welcome.
Thursday for lunch?

Tentatively, yes.

Back