Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind Wedges Preview

Yep, I took one from a greenside bunker and one hopped it right into the pin, ended up 6 inches from the cup. Its silly fun.

I am in love... I have always loved my lob wedges, but this one just takes the cake.

I cannot get over how good it is from every lie. Like others have stated, it just shines out of the bunker. There was one shot that completely stood out to me... greenside bunker to a back pin placement. Miss it right and it catches a hill and rolls 50 feet away from the hole. Sand was hard, packed down and damp... I was a bit nervous cause I had not hit the PM 60* out of a bunker yet. Grabbed it and made a solid stroke and the ball ended up 4 feet from the hole! I could not stop smiling.

I freaking love this club.

Anyone have any idea when their releasing the 54*?

Anyone have any idea when their releasing the 54*?
Yea, I just sold my 58 to buy a 60 and held off on another hoping for that 54 to come soon.

Hi, I'm James, and I'm a broken record with this club.

ITS SILLY. Its silly looking, its silly confidence inspiring, and its silly effective. I'm still eating crow for **** talking it, but dammit I'm a believer now.

Was just on with it today, I've really found a comfort with it and 95% of the time I don't even open the face. Hell, full swings have even come around.

Really eyeing a 56 to be honest. But I don't know it that would create some redundancy for me in the bag or not.

Either way, #ZooCrew might not want me having these as an option in December. #Daggers

Hi, I'm James, and I'm a broken record with this club.

ITS SILLY. Its silly looking, its silly confidence inspiring, and its silly effective. I'm still eating crow for **** talking it, but dammit I'm a believer now.

Was just on with it today, I've really found a comfort with it and 95% of the time I don't even open the face. Hell, full swings have even come around.

Really eyeing a 56 to be honest. But I don't know it that would create some redundancy for me in the bag or not.

Either way, #ZooCrew might not want me having these as an option in December. #Daggers

Dang it, I didn't need to read this... I'll have to raid your bag in KC

Spent some time with this club in the short game area, and I'm feeling a lot more confident with it. Anything from chips that need to roll out to higher, shirt pitches that need to stop quickly. Just have to commit to the shot and take it what a fun club.

Dang it, I didn't need to read this... I'll have to raid your bag in KC
You know the rule dude, my bag is always fair game!

You know the rule dude, my bag is always fair game!
We tried to give him that option in Branson, he had a 56, 58, and 60 at his disposal between Kang's bag and mine. Might have to hit him over the head with it to get him to try it!

Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind Wedges Preview

We tried to give him that option in Branson, he had a 56, 58, and 60 at his disposal between Kang's bag and mine. Might have to hit him over the head with it to get him to try it!

No I tried it. Problem was I proceeded to flop one to about 3ft on 18 at Buffalo Ridge & promptly gave it back... Felt like cheating

No I tried it. Problem was I proceeded to flop one to about 3ft on 18 at Buffalo Ridge & promptly gave it back... Felt like cheating
Because we should make golf harder than it has to be... Silly Mike.

Yeah one more flop and he would have been promptly on the Web ordering lol. I hit some shots with the 60 in Branson that showed some tour level spin. 65 to 70 yds, fast acceleration thru a 3 to 9 swing and the ball hops once and zips back

I'm on course now. I'm buying the 56 tonight. I'm sold.

And still dining on that crow. Yum yum yum.

Yeah one more flop and he would have been promptly on the Web ordering lol. I hit some shots with the 60 in Branson that showed some tour level spin. 65 to 70 yds, fast acceleration thru a 3 to 9 swing and the ball hops once and zips back
Still hard to believe I actually saw what I saw when you popped that little half wedge up over the trap to that elevated par 4 on Buffalo Ridge. I know you couldn't see it dance from down where you played from but how does a little shot spin that much? 20 feet back right next to the cup. Ron responded best; an incredulous golf clap. One of the best little wedge shots I ever seen played Kang.

With adding a 14° to the top end of the bag, I only have room for one wedge above 52°. Thinking the 56 would be a good fit. How high can you get it to go on chips and pitches and what is it's stopping capabilities with partial shots?

Fondled one of these at the store today. Couldn't pull the trigger on the 60 though. Still on the fence if 58 or 60 is the right choice. Will need to sneak off to a better store with more selection and see what I think.

With adding a 14° to the top end of the bag, I only have room for one wedge above 52°. Thinking the 56 would be a good fit. How high can you get it to go on chips and pitches and what is it's stopping capabilities with partial shots?
I've only got the 60, but based on it I'm jumping on the 56, though I really wish we knew when the 54 will release bc it'd be perfect for my setup.

I've only got the 60, but based on it I'm jumping on the 56, though I really wish we knew when the 54 will release bc it'd be perfect for my setup.

Based on my bag setup having one spot open for something above 52° what loft would you suggest looking at?

Based on my bag setup having one spot open for something above 52° what loft would you suggest looking at?
Do you intend to use that wedge for full swing shots to worry about gaps, or is it a bigger concern how it reacts around the green on partial shots, I.e. going high and landing soft vs bump and run?

Do you intend to use that wedge for full swing shots to worry about gaps, or is it a bigger concern how it reacts around the green on partial shots, I.e. going high and landing soft vs bump and run?

The latter. My 52° is for 90-100 yard shots it looks like so anything inside that I want partial shots. I was envisioning this for inside 50 and around the green but from all lies not just fluffy ones. I have bump and run more than covered this would be for little to no rollout shots.

I bump and run a lot, but after trying Kang's 60*, I think I can dial back my PW for <100 yd shots, thus being able to grab a 60* PM Grind to replace my 52.

Soooooo, one of these is on the way to Texas... Will report back once it's here with live round results.

Soooooo, one of these is on the way to Texas... Will report back once it's here with live round results.

LOL! Because a week is just too long to wait!

I love it!

Back