I had another strong outing on Saturday. Greens were a tad shaggy so I left a few short throughout the day but all were easy 2 putts except for one that I left woefully short on a bending 50 plus footer.

I continue to hit my marks with lag being really good. 33 putts on Saturday that could've easily been 29 or 30 with 3-4 putts that just stopped on the brink of tipping over into the cup.

May try the Garsen CB grip but for now the MAXX is still treating me really well. I'm actually looking forward to getting on some quick greens that have some true roll to them and see what I can do.

Just had a fantastic surprise arrive from Cure, will game and sport this proudly!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434580118.696103.jpg

For the first time I can remember, I struggled with the putter today. I had had only 2 three putts in 11 rounds and then had 2 today. Hole 2 and 4. Ended up with no others, and made a couple of good 8 footers to save par, but also missed 3 birdie putts inside of 8 feet or so. I will chalk it up to the greens being crazy slow, because I was still confident, but just didnt see the movement I was seeing with my reads.

that's it. I'm out.

D3L1f.gif

For the first time I can remember, I struggled with the putter today. I had had only 2 three putts in 11 rounds and then had 2 today. Hole 2 and 4. Ended up with no others, and made a couple of good 8 footers to save par, but also missed 3 birdie putts inside of 8 feet or so. I will chalk it up to the greens being crazy slow, because I was still confident, but just didnt see the movement I was seeing with my reads.

Can't say I'm shocked as on slow/shaggy greens is where I've struggled a bit as well. Hard to convince myself to hit it hard enough to get there.

that's it. I'm out.

D3L1f.gif

You have a little bit of Kramer in you.

Can't say I'm shocked as on slow/shaggy greens is where I've struggled a bit as well. Hard to convince myself to hit it hard enough to get there.

I have been okay on both fast and slow in the past, but this was one of those weird days where every green was a different speed.

You have a little bit of Kramer in you.

I have been okay on both fast and slow in the past, but this was one of those weird days where every green was a different speed.

I hear ya....my struggles have been on slow greens putting uphill or really long putts.

Does anyone have the weight chart? I couldn't find it online and I have seen to misplace mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have the weight chart? I couldn't find it online and I have seen to misplace mine

If you have this years model go to the cure website and choose the putter and there will be a tab for weight kit/moi

I wish I saw this earlier and I would have posted a pic of all the weight cards from the Cure event

Gaming A Cure?

Think I found my combo. Cut it a half inch to 34.5", threw on a flatso 1.0, and changed out the black aluminum weights for the 1/8" steel ones.

fcdc2cb7bd1bda1ed11b77de2e527136.jpg

7de55fed12dfdb2866c2ca3208525ee5.jpg

Looks good Collin. Did you roll other models and settled on this or was this the one from the get go and no,need to try others?

thats the rx2?

Looks good Collin. Did you roll other models and settled on this or was this the one from the get go and no,need to try others?

thats the rx2?

RX2 tour. But I did try the others, and this one just fit my eye better...as much as these can fit anyone's eye that is. The RXi I liked, but not as much as this one. Thought I was going to like the RX1 tour better, but the sight line that extends off the back I didn't care for. Runner up to this would have been an RX3 with a straight shaft, but kind of enjoyed the center shafted model, so the RX2 tour won. I just got lucky because they only had one RX2 tour there and I had to specifically ask for it haha.

Oh and that set up above didn't last long. This thing allows you to tinker way too much haha...I've already switched weights again about 4 times trying different things.

Think I found my combo. Cut it a half inch to 34.5", threw on a flatso 1.0, and changed out the black aluminum weights for the 1/8" steel ones.

fcdc2cb7bd1bda1ed11b77de2e527136.jpg

7de55fed12dfdb2866c2ca3208525ee5.jpg
Look at you tinkering already, I love it!

Looks like I've got some reading to do, as my new Cure has this:

Triangulation Alignment - Invented by former PGA TOUR Commissioner, Deane Beman, Triangulation Alignment introduces a different visual approach to aiming your putt, engaging both eyes in order to reduce the negative effects of eye dominance. The two alignment disks on the heel and toe form a visual triangle or arrow with the ball, where the ball is the point. Simply point the ball on your intended line and take your stroke. Although a matter of preference, many amateurs and professionals alike have attested that Triangulation Alignment is easier and more accurate than traditional, linear alignment.

Tri_Align_01e17650-1524-40f5-8e21-63259bea057f_medium.png

Intriguing!

Triangulation Alignment - Invented by former PGA TOUR Commissioner, Deane Beman, Triangulation Alignment introduces a different visual approach to aiming your putt, engaging both eyes in order to reduce the negative effects of eye dominance. The two alignment disks on the heel and toe form a visual triangle or arrow with the ball, where the ball is the point. Simply point the ball on your intended line and take your stroke. Although a matter of preference, many amateurs and professionals alike have attested that Triangulation Alignment is easier and more accurate than traditional, linear alignment.

Tri_Align_01e17650-1524-40f5-8e21-63259bea057f_medium.png

Intriguing!

John was explaining that to us at the putt putt course I need to spend more time on the practice green visualizing and using it. The theory seems sound it's just adapting to it and using it in a practical way.

RX2 tour. But I did try the others, and this one just fit my eye better...as much as these can fit anyone's eye that is. The RXi I liked, but not as much as this one. Thought I was going to like the RX1 tour better, but the sight line that extends off the back I didn't care for. Runner up to this would have been an RX3 with a straight shaft, but kind of enjoyed the center shafted model, so the RX2 tour won. I just got lucky because they only had one RX2 tour there and I had to specifically ask for it haha.

Oh and that set up above didn't last long. This thing allows you to tinker way too much haha...I've already switched weights again about 4 times trying different things.

cool. adjustable putters will have us tinkerers constantly playing. i am hoping to get some tinkering in this week to see how the weight changes affect the roll. I have my RX1 maxed out and like it and have made some nice putts with it from a long way and feel confident on short putts.

Intriguing!

John was explaining that to us at the putt putt course I need to spend more time on the practice green visualizing and using it. The theory seems sound it's just adapting to it and using it in a practical way.
It definitely takes some playing around with, but when you do you can see that it works. It's still pretty new to me, but I'm really liking the concept so far.

To be honest, I haven't gamed the Cure in a few rounds. That will be changing this weekend.
I had contacted Cure after I received mine, a few months back, and asked which Garsen grip would fit best on the RXS3F. They actually carried two types of Garsens and would send me which ever one I preferred. I selected the Ultimate, because I did not have that style and I already had a PRO and the Max was on its way to me already.
When I received the Ultimate, I had already installed the Max and was going to game it for a while. The performance was great and I did not want to mess with the putter as it was setup.
But I did want to see what I thought of the Ultimate grip too. I threw it on another putter that I kept in the house and practiced with it daily. After a few weeks, I noticed that my putting had improved dramatically in the house, and I needed to get this grip to the course to see if it carried over. The first round was fantastic and so was the second. I didn't want to change anything prior to our golf weekend this past week, and I wanted to have the Cure available for others to try over the weekend.
Now that I'm back home, the grips will get swapped. I will be putting the Ultimate on the RX3F and be putting it back in the bag for my weekend round. Really looking forward to this combination and hoping it is exactly what I need.
Can't wait for Sunday.

To be honest, I haven't gamed the Cure in a few rounds. That will be changing this weekend.
I had contacted Cure after I received mine, a few months back, and asked which Garsen grip would fit best on the RXS3F. They actually carried two types of Garsens and would send me which ever one I preferred. I selected the Ultimate, because I did not have that style and I already had a PRO and the Max was on its way to me already.
When I received the Ultimate, I had already installed the Max and was going to game it for a while. The performance was great and I did not want to mess with the putter as it was setup.
But I did want to see what I thought of the Ultimate grip too. I threw it on another putter that I kept in the house and practiced with it daily. After a few weeks, I noticed that my putting had improved dramatically in the house, and I needed to get this grip to the course to see if it carried over. The first round was fantastic and so was the second. I didn't want to change anything prior to our golf weekend this past week, and I wanted to have the Cure available for others to try over the weekend.
Now that I'm back home, the grips will get swapped. I will be putting the Ultimate on the RX3F and be putting it back in the bag for my weekend round. Really looking forward to this combination and hoping it is exactly what I need.
Can't wait for Sunday.

Let us know how you do with the new Garsen grip

I recently acquired a RXi and have only been putting indoors, down our hallway etc and have to say I love the feel of it! I've tried all the inserts and so far the milled brass is winning. It's so smooth to swing, if that makes sense. I can't wait to get out on the course but that will have to wait until I recover from the surgery I'm having on my elbow in a few weeks.
On a side note, I think I might have the first Cure putter in NZ. saffaclint79, boldly heading the pack, lol.

On my list of "to do's"!

I recently acquired a RXi and have only been putting indoors, down our hallway etc and have to say I love the feel of it! I've tried all the inserts and so far the milled brass is winning. It's so smooth to swing, if that makes sense. I can't wait to get out on the course but that will have to wait until I recover from the surgery I'm having on my elbow in a few weeks.
On a side note, I think I might have the first Cure putter in NZ. saffaclint79, boldly heading the pack, lol.

I loved the milled brass over the others as well. Wait till its out on the course. You'll love the performance. What weights do you have in it?

Back