What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got out late this evening...played the last 2 holes in nearly dark conditions (No Ddec.....not as dark at the shots you hit at Caledonia in the Morgan Cup....those 2 shots were crazy good)

44/43 = 87

Struggled getting off the tee a little

Played 9 with co-workers last night. Shot a 42 which is tied for my best 9, only hit 1 fairway with my drive. Short game and putting really helped me out last night.

played a quick 9 after work last night and shot a a -1 for a 35. First time I have ever been under par. Had an eagle putt, and 5 birdie putts that I missed so it could have been much lower. The best 9 of my life!

played a quick 9 after work last night and shot a a -1 for a 35. First time I have ever been under par. Had an eagle putt, and 5 birdie putts that I missed so it could have been much lower. The best 9 of my life!
Congrats! Great shooting!

Played in a tournament today in my men's league against another league in a neighboring community on their course, which I've never played. I have never played such good golf in my life! Shot 5 strokes better than my personal best with a 71, 1 under! I've never even sniffed even par, and I broke it today. I won big points for our team, and got a lot of confidence out of this round. We will see if I can carry any of it with me!

Congrats on the new PB, that is solid!

Congrats on your new PB for a side, under par is always cool.

Played in a tournament today in my men's league against another league in a neighboring community on their course, which I've never played. I have never played such good golf in my life! Shot 5 strokes better than my personal best with a 71, 1 under! I've never even sniffed even par, and I broke it today. I won big points for our team, and got a lot of confidence out of this round. We will see if I can carry any of it with me!
Nice job Buckets!!!

40/38=78 in my weekly blitz. From the senior tees I hit 12/14 FWs, used 30 putts and had no 3 putts. One double and 2 birdies. I was really grinding for the first 7 holes, was 5 over going to the 8th hole. Solid round on the rest of the holes.

40/38=78 in my weekly blitz. From the senior tees I hit 12/14 FWs, used 30 putts and had no 3 putts. One double and 2 birdies. I was really grinding for the first 7 holes, was 5 over going to the 8th hole. Solid round on the rest of the holes.
Nice round Randy!

Shot 41/45 at Wildfire Faldo course (par 71).

45-36=81 (1st round of a 2-day mid-am)
7 FW
8 GIR
33 putts (1 3-jack)
2 birdies
3 penalties

Hit the center of the face on just about everything today. Unfortunately, several of those solidly struck shots found trouble. 2 of those were the dreaded smother pull hook that cost me a few shots. Then, in 3 shots that I thought would draw, those stayed out right. Chipping really let me down. 1/7 from inside 30 yards. I didn't trust anything and was trying to "help" the ball. It seemed like every chip was in a spot were the fringe/green edge was right where I wanted to land it. I should've taken more loft and landed further onto the green. Dang it. Worked on keeping head still while practicing my putting this week. That helped. I putted the ball well. Made 27 and 36 footers for birds. Really only hit 2 bad putts today.

Only 2 shots out of the money. So, tomorrow will be a good day.

42-38=80 (2nd round of a 2-day mid-am)
8 FW
10 GIR
31 putts (1 3-jack)
1 birdie
1 penalty

Definitely hit a few more good irons shots in this round. 6 of my 8 birdie putts were inside 20'. Greens were a little faster and I had some trouble making good reads. The dreaded smother pull hook got me again on a couple of shots. Chipping was still a negative 4/9 from inside 30 yards.

The par 3's absolutely killed me this weekend. Simple holes from a perfect lie. Only had 1 GIR on 8 par 3 attempts. Played these holes +10. Will somebody invent an energy drink that also turns your brain off. Jeez!

Played the same course as I did yesterday morning, and shot an identical 42/38=80.

Yesterday my putting let me down. Today, I scored better than I should have. My tee game was very good and my wedges around the green were excellent, but I hit like 2 GIR. 60+% fairways for the second straight time. That's unheard of for me.

Today I shot a very frustrating 43, 39 for 82. It was frustrating because I hit the ball very well, but, had a rough day on the greens. I was rolling the ball pretty well, but, couldn't get it to fall. Dang it! Just when I thought I was getting used to this Bermuda.

I walked a very very hilly 18 today and shot an 84, I played to get a solid idea of where my game stands and from 7000 yds it's not very good anymore. I think it was more a result of being out of shape physically than poor shot making, I just got plum exhausted out there in the heat and had a difficult time focusing while trying to catch my breath.

84 and 79. Day of lost opportunities, the 84 had a 48 back 9 attached to it... Woof.

38/39 77 today my first time playing Predator Ridge.
Basically a perfect day out here, and a great time with gizmo!

38/39 77 today my first time playing Predator Ridge.
Basically a perfect day out here, and a great time with gizmo!

77 on your first try? You are a monster, dude, nice round. Jealous that my ass is still sitting in an office chair right now!

42 this afternoon
3 pars
6 bogeys
3 gir and only missed 1 fw
18 freakin putts. Its sad

40/41 today with two 3 putts....

40. 14 putts. Three two putt bogeys and a ESC double after a straight shank into a pond.

37/37 at The Phoenician Desert/Canyon courses.

Played with ladies group at Bear Creek. Shot 87 (42,45). I was a little off with the driver today but thankfully the putter was good or it could have been much worse.

77 (+5). 6100 yds from Tips. Second consecutive sub 80 round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46. 3/7 FIR, 4/9 GIR, 3 par's. Had my first drive over 250 yards on the par 5 #2. Actually flew the green on my second shot. Hit everything well today, except for my putter. 21 putts with 4 three jacks. Had a really good round going until the snowman on #8. If I had kept it under control (one bad luck hop and then a three putt) I would have had my best nine ever. At any rate, it was coming very easy for me today ... quite pleased with the round all things considered.

Tom your game is coming along well my man. Hope we can tee it up in the future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back