What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed a pair of Ogio pants (bright blue), a srixon towel, and a Callaway fleece for later in the year. Also 6 Dozen of the new Srixon Q-Stars in Yellow. Now to order my THP towel.

Just two towels...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orange & White 3 Super stroke for the Bettinardi.

9 hole round today and a small bucket

Decided to finally give a SuperStroke a try.
6d56203323826296c9bf3a666bf08902.jpg

A new shirt from Kohls today while shopping in Macon and then 2 awesome new THP towels.

Today: a new towel
Last night: 9 dozen balls (TM Penta TP/TP5 and Callaway Speed Regime 2) and a new white belt

Tour edge golf exotics x-rail 12* draw driver $74.99!

oh and two new grips for my irons

What golf stuff did you buy today?

oban kiyoshi gold 65 04 from fellow thp'er Mercer85. good price, and may push me to buy a fly z to slap that baby in, or pull the adapter and install an r-1 adapter. does anyone know if an adapter can be pulled from a shaft and re-used on a different shaft?

Last edited:
Never rolled a Ping Karsten TR putter until today. I made 16 of 17 eight footers in the pro shop today and I was just astonished with how balanced it felt for a blade (Anser 2) putter. And it felt heavier than my 350g odyssey, but I was shocked to learn that it was only 345g.

Needless to say I did some ebaying after the round and pulled the trigger on one.

A nice blue THP towel. Now ill be able to have two on rotation.

Bio Cell+ driver from sposey in the marketplace. Saw it had the Red Tie and had to have it!

A red SS Flatso 1.0. Ebay bucks cut the cost in half so I figured what the heck. Was not a big fan of the legacy shape, but if the flatso is good enough for Mr. Spieth, I figured I would give it a go.

Oakley Prizm Golf XLJ lenses for my Flak Jackets
Oakley Take shorts
Oakley Polo
Oakley Sector spikeless shoes
TaylorMade Ghost DA-12 putter from Divot ($15, couldn't really say no)

Went on a bit of an Oakley spree. Lots of good 4th of July sales.

Splurged a bit today. Bought a new Datrek stand bag, 58/10 PM grind wedge, MD2 54/11 T grind wedge, couple grips, solvent, grip tape, and a new shirt.

oban kiyoshi gold 65 04 from fellow thp'er Mercer85. good price, and may push me to buy a fly z to slap that baby in, or pull the adapter and install an r-1 adapter. does anyone know if an adapter can be pulled from a shaft and re-used on a different shaft?

Nice buy, I'm using the same and love it. Also yes you can re use them.

Greens fee, logo ball, and THP towel (so far).

8ce43680ea3411ae1d2064c59a1a3d88.jpg

Hit a ton of drivers today. This girl, cranked to 11* with an X in the Red Tie gave me the best distance and was right with the G-30 in dispersion. I'm in love.

Just picked these up for $62 shipped. Can't wait to try them out. View attachment 20676

Callaway Big Bertha Hybrids from CPO
4h
5h
6h

2 THP Navy towels, 50 used Bridgestone Tour 330-RX balls, Ball stamp from myballstamp

A dozen Bridgestone B330RXS' and a new belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back