Mizuno MP-25 Irons Preview

Those are really nice looking clubs.

These are nice.

Wow now these I find gorgeous! Wish I had the game to play them.

Waiting on the first post about Mizuno's "release cycles"!

Nice looking irons, though.

No one ever questions Mizuno even though they have like 14 active iron lines at any one time.

Not sure if these are an MP-54 replacement or not.

Blasphemy! :)

They are good looking. Even though I'm a bit of a fanboy I can't keep the lineage straight w/o a flowchart.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

They look great, love the "no paintfill" look.

The more I look at these it looks more like a cross between MP-54's and MP-15's, undercut cavity with the titanium insert to add some mass back behind the sweet spot. Interesting!

The more I look at these it looks more like a cross between MP-54's and MP-15's, undercut cavity with the titanium insert to add some mass back behind the sweet spot. Interesting!
Good thing we didn't pull the trigger on the 15s!

I love the look of these the more and more I look at them. Love that brushed finish. Really want to give these some swings.

Those are so sexy! I bought my first set of Mizuno's 3 years ago (MP-64s) and fell in love!

These indeed look good!

These are appealing... I love the clean look. I played MP53s for along time and actually stripped all of the paint fill from the back. I am interested to see how forgiving these will be, although I think it is going to be tough to move away from the forgiveness that I am seeing with the Apex right now. I hit some shots that feel like I practically missed the face and they end up pin high.

I really liked the look of the Jpx pros last year and I think these blow them out of the water judging solely on looks, that finish looks nice.

I need to stop looking at these. These are absolutely gorgeous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These have me at attention! Can't wait for more info on these!

9f9a3ad7969d1a99c1569fef0000b6fb.jpg

15afad5702205d2eb79c768bee50cb17.jpg

Last edited:
I like the looks of these a lot. Would love to take a few swings with them

5c8c96a6e7b68ba468bf75393bd08efd.jpg
4a7742386ce1abe648fe9d5d6c277302.jpg
722d621235db264fc06e8a5387835dce.jpg
0778df546062eaefbab8120eaa734029.jpg

Once again....well done Mizuno!

3-6 with "slot" hidden technology. .....boron added to club to thin out face to allow for the "hollow" long irons. ....instant classic......what this old school lefty golfer has been dreaming of! Thanks Mizuno. ...

I don't know if I'd go as far as calling them an instant classic, but they certainly have the potential to have really combined the mizuno look we are used to release after release with a lot of tech. I'm sure THP will get these in hand at some point, they definitely hit a solid note of curiosity imo.

Yeah id agree. Visually they are amazing! I think Mizuno has released irons in the past that would classify under instant classic. The verdict is still out on these as well as the Boron tech to classify as instant classic but I'm loving everything I am seeing from a visual stand point and can't wait to hear more or hit these irons. Definitely on my top 5 of new upcoming/releases.

I just hope they avoid the lame flop that their advertising for the boron was the first time around. It was a pretty hefty miss for an iron that deserved a lot better, the 850F are damn solid.

I just hope they avoid the lame flop that their advertising for the boron was the first time around. It was a pretty hefty miss for an iron that deserved a lot better, the 850F are damn solid.

Yes for sure. The 850F that I have tried feel absolutely fantastic. Don't know if they're adding of Boron will become a staple in the line like the "Grain Flow" forging process has

Yes for sure. The 850F that I have tried feel absolutely fantastic. Don't know if they're adding of Boron will become a staple in the line like the "Grain Flow" forging process has

They seem to legitimately believe in what it let's them do with their forgings, either way I do enjoy seeing them step out a bit in the tech portion. Voshall is doing a great job.

Will be interesting to hear more about these. The "tweener" market is pretty packed full of great clubs right now.

Back