Contest 5 - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

And my entry is in. Gave it my best effort for the good captain Ethanator. Best of luck to everyone that enters!

Entry in

Good luck to everyone! Excited to see what's been submitted. Enjoy the Open this weekend. Once the tv action is over, go tee it up with a Chrome Soft!

Ethan,
Is there any truth to the rumor that you expect your team to have Portillos Chocolate Cake Shakes waiting for you upon arrival?

Contest 5 - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

Thanks brother .

It would be amazing for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ethan,
Is there any truth to the rumor that you expect your team to have Portillos Chocolate Cake Shakes waiting for you upon arrival?
Uhh done and done. As many as he wants

Last entry submitted.
Hope I get the call - I will be on point come Sept, whether or not I am in Chicago!!
#BridgestoneChampionships
#Gauntlet
#SpiveyWantsHOFTagNumberTwo

Entry in, really hoping to tee it up with a Ethan and bunch of THPers in Chicago!!!

Bumping for the opportunity to have an incredible time!

Chocolate shakes. Cheese fries. Cog Hill. Team Ethanator. One more day!

Can't wait to see who gets selected for this one!

Sent in my entry. Gave it my best.

Last day to enter.

Get those entries in! Check out last year's thread and then go google Cog Hill and I promise there's no way you won't want in this event!

I'm really looking forward to this announcement. Ethan was my #1 choice from the get go. Love his sense of humor. Even if I don't make it in, this is an event that'd just be fun to go watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I wish I could give this one a go. Ethan is a cool cat and guys on his team will have a blast

Man I wish I could give this one a go. Ethan is a cool cat and guys on his team will have a blast

He really is just one of those guys that is a blast to be around.

He really is just one of those guys that is a blast to be around.

When he showed up to the hotel in Carlsbad just to hang out with us spoke volumes.

Ethan is awesomeness personified!

Good luck to everyone that entered. Never met Ethan but he seems like a blast. At least you guys won't have to worry about being loose because something tells me he is going to make sure you guys have fun.

5 hours left... Pretty crazy that really soon all the teams will be filled.

5 hours left... Pretty crazy that really soon all the teams will be filled.

Still one captain to go, unless I missed something?

Still one captain to go, unless I missed something?
Yup still one to go after Ethan (AJ). The way these have been going though I assumed it would be wrapped up within a week...

Good luck to everyone! Excited to see who will be joining us! And for those who haven't entered yet, what are you waiting for!?

Back