Contest #1 - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

This will be one awesome and amazing way to start off a new month. Good luck to everyone!!!

Can't wait. The first three to know they have a shot at the highly coveted MVP.

Now is when the nerves really kick in! Gonna be an awesome day for three people !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TRUTH, amen....

waiting1.jpg

Good luck to all. This will be an amazing event. Of course with my luck it has to be during football season :(

Good luck all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Votes are being tallied and we will be able to announce the 3 members of DNevs team in the next 24 hours.

I can't wait to see who the first three are. Good luck everyone.

#fingerscrossed

Excitement builds, can't wait to see whom is joining The Nevs for this one!

Man, I want in!

Congrats to whoever makes it in. I didn't enter for DNev's team but I'm sure whoever makes it in will have a great time.

Hoping my name is called, but will be happy for all who get in regardless!

And the winners are...

cbaker2882
AdamW238
Mward

Congrats gentlemen, you are the first 3 to get your tickets punched for the 2015 THP Gauntlet. Your captain is DNevs and you are all set to go on this amazing ride.

Thank you everybody for your entries and remember if you sent your entry in, you still have 2 more captains you can enter for. The next contest will be starting today.

Congrats fellas!

Congrats guys. That team looks strong.

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats guys! Awesome job and best of luck.

Colin!! Congrats brother. And congrats to Wardy and adamw as well!

congrats!

That is a great looking group of winners!!! Congrats!!!

Congrats guys!!!

Congrats guys!!!

Congrats guys! Seeing as to where you are the first team selected, I'm going out on a limb and proclaiming you the early favorites...haha. Seriously though, a very strong looking team!

Congrats gents!! Strong team indeed. Early favorite! :)

Back