GRANDURA Shafts Preview - Part 4

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV caught up with the people behind this new brand of shafts for a series of videos. Here is part 4 of the preview series and discusses how BST Nano is involved.

If you missed Part 1 of the Grandura Preview

If you missed Part 2 of the Grandura Preview

If you missed Part 3 of the Grandura Preview

Stay tuned for a lot more coming from Grandura and the unique shafts they will be bringing to the market. Next week, THP starts to reveal the final 3 videos which feature specific product information and more.

Even more excited for the final products, need to know more want to try them

The knowledge these boys have is impressive. If I haven't said it before I want one. Any idea if this is going to be sold online only or should I be able to find then in my local Golf Town.

• Admin
The knowledge these boys have is impressive. If I haven't said it before I want one. Any idea if this is going to be sold online only or should I be able to find then in my local Golf Town.

Online will available, as well as top fitters.

Love hearing the shaft company having so much knowledge and experience with the club heads themselves as well

That was a darn good video with a lot of good information in it. Only making it worse with the tease though!

That was a darn good video with a lot of good information in it. Only making it worse with the tease though!

Seriously.

It was a ton of info, but MAN I really want more. Haven't been this curious about a shaft offering in some time.

Lots of info. Ready for video 5 now

• Admin
Lots of info. Ready for video 5 now

Only a few more to go and when the final video is out, THPers will not only have all of the information, the brand will be out on tour.

Only a few more to go and when the final video is out, THPers will not only have all of the information, the brand will be out on tour.
Stop teasing me sir.

Tour use coming already....that's awesome

Can't wait. Super intriguing stuff.

Loving the info coming in these videos. Not sure I have ever been excited about a shaft like this before.

That's awesome!

Good stuff, what BST Nano does is truly some fascinating stuff and I'm excited to see how it works in the golf sector.

Another step closer to the final videos!

I still dream of these and what they will be doing with the tech and abundance of knowledge they have!

I still dream of these and what they will be doing with the tech and abundance of knowledge they have!

You wont have to wait too much longer.

Check out the banner at the top of this section and see what the shafts look like.

Love the white

Digging the two tone ish look.

Those look pretty dang cool

Pretty sharp looking in white. Great to see this.

Those actually look pretty cool!

Back