Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

As of right now it looks like now it is Randy, Bill, Josh and Kyle. If anyone else wants to play then I will jump in as well, but if not I will sit this one out.

Wish I could be there but I have to work Friday morn.. Josh, maybe I'll come out to the course around 10:30 or so and keep her company while you are playing.... Lol

Hey Guys, don't think I can be that far away from the wife yet. She's had a rough last couple of days. John.... You are more than welcome to take my spot Friday if you can make it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys, don't think I can be that far away from the wife yet. She's had a rough last couple of days. John.... You are more than welcome to take my spot Friday if you can make it

Thanks for the heads up and see ya next time Kyle ?. I hope Mom feels better soon

Hate that you can't make it, Kyle! I can probably make it up for it. I just need to check something on my schedule tomorrow to know for sure.

What is the tee time for Friday?

Edit: just reread the past few post and see it is a 9:12 time. I will let y'all know tomorrow.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

Hate that you can't make it, Kyle! I can probably make it up for it. I just need to check something on my schedule tomorrow to know for sure.

Edit: just reread the past few post and see it is a 9:12 time. I will let y'all know tomorrow.

9:12 Tee Time . Eagle Man coming home !

Wish I could play but I was already committed to playing with some friends at Providence. I hope to see you guys back out there soon!

If you can go, shoot me a PM and I will pick you up in Eatonton at WalMart.

Wish I could play but I was already committed to playing with some friends at Providence. I hope to see you guys back out there soon!

Sounds like yall are dodging me!

If you can go, shoot me a PM and I will pick you up in Eatonton at WalMart.

Sounds like a great plan. I will let ya know this afternoon for sure if I am in.

One of these days, I'm gonna find an excuse to get down there. You guys have too much fun not to share...

One of these days, I'm gonna find an excuse to get down there. You guys have too much fun not to share...

Looking forward to that day :thumb:

I was dodging golf the last time you were down! I was thinking of quiting! LOL

No way, you are too good and love it too much. I know you are joking but there is just no way!

No way, you are too good and love it too much. I know you are joking but there is just no way!

Don't underestimate what a REALLY BAD round of golf can do to your desire to play! I quit for an entire week! :alien:

It is pretty much an open invitation each time I go up (I probably average getting up once a month) so just set aside a day and let it be known you are heading down. I promise some of us out of towners will show up too.

Don't underestimate what a REALLY BAD round of golf can do to your desire to play! I quit for an entire week! :alien:

Ohhhhhhhhhh a whole week! lol

Yea but you only have a really bad round once a year. I have a really bad round once a week! :D

I hate this, but I am out of tomorrow's round. I have to get the government car checked and the place that does it will not be open on Saturday due to the holiday so I have to do it tomorrow. Throw in that I got obligated to play around on Saturday with my father in law's nephew as well the class work I need to do, I just can't make the trip up there. I would much rather play with y'all then do this other stuff. I truly hate that I am going to miss playing with y'all.

Totally understand John ?

Have a great 4th of July

Man do I hate that John, but it is totally understandable. Hopefully soon my friend.

Ok back to a threesome with a 9:12 tee time.

Josh and I will be there around 8:45.

Josh and I will be there around 8:45.

Josh had a friend ask for s favor tomorrow so it's down to us old dudes tomorrow

See ya in the morning Dawg ?

Back