The Suits Thread (TV Show) ((Possible Spoilers))

I want to kiss you in the mouth. I love me some suits

You know how I know your Percocet are working??

:alien:

I may try to Netflix this series. I've heard a lot of good things. Haven't enjoyed any legal drama since Law & Order cir. Jill Hennesey.

Yes!! Anxious to see how this season plays out

Last night was a good start to the season. Started slow, but built up well.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Donna (Sarah Rafferty) has got to be the best looking red head going on TV right now. She gets better looking every season. I may love her.

Donna (Sarah Rafferty) has got to be the best looking red head going on TV right now. She gets better looking every season. I may love her.
Every legal secretary looks like that. Just ask ATL-lawyer

So, after last night's episode, is this all leading up to Mike double crossing his fiance's father?

So, after last night's episode, is this all leading up to Mike double crossing his fiance's father?

It appears Harvey is going to have a mental breakdown and people are gunning for him within the firm. Donna to the rescue for the season finale?

Yep that story line is going to be played out way too much, it has already!

Litt gets away with far too much. Let's leave my co partners salary on the printer so all can see. How the F did he get it in the first place?

It appears Harvey is going to have a mental breakdown and people are gunning for him within the firm. Donna to the rescue for the season finale?
I think it opens that "relationship" wound again.

Watching last week's episode and can't believe someone is back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So good.

Still loving this show! I think they get away from Mike not being a lawyer too often but when they bring it back... Damn!!

Episodes like last night illustrate two main things for me:
1 - I hate Louis. Absolutely hate him.
2 - It would have been far easier had Mike just been "Yup, wasn't a lawyer, but I got my stuff together, and now I am."

Daniel Hartman......one of a kind character that he's developed into. Gold and magic combined into one. But the screen can't hold Harvey and Daniel at once. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Daniel Hartman......one of a kind character that he's developed into. Gold and magic combined into one. But the screen can't hold Harvey and Daniel at once. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Hardman is the perfect villain! Aside from Finley of course!

WHoa..... what a good episode tonight!

Omg omg omg omg

Best episode of the season!

I was wondering how they could make another season and have it make sense with how that episode was going, the last 20 seconds cleared that up. Great episode.

Back