Roger Cleveland + Wedges Coming To 2015 THP Gauntlet

Roger Cleveland...................this is very special.

This is fantastic! What a jolt to an already amazing event.

Yes sir. Adding both equipment and Roger Cleveland to the mix makes this something special.

So freakin cool. Roger and equipment. You guys are going to loose your minds.

This will be an experience the participants will never forget.
I know I'm a little late on this announcement, but I absolutely LOVE this. The Grandaddy #Dos had many "take your breathe away" moments for me, but my absolute favorite was the 20 or so minutes that I spent with Mr. Cleveland in the short game area.

How freaking cool is Roger Cleveland?

He shows up on the range as us Basement Dwellers are starting to go through our fittings...in business casual attire and dress shoes. After the second or third question we fired at him, on what appears to be a whim, he goes "let me change my shoes and I'll meet you in the short game area." Holy crap....

Then...a few minutes later, while giving me some sand play tips in the practice bunker he goes "you've got the ball in a hole there" and reaches down to move it to better sand. I respond: "well I play a lot of munis in my area;" and he answers "well put the ball back in the damn hole then!"

That freaking COOL.

This seems to make a bit more sense today...Huh?
Pretty awesome. New wedges hitting that month and the guy that created them on hand to give them to you and a lesson on how to use them? #HowTHPRolls

This seems to make a bit more sense today...Huh?
Pretty awesome. New wedges hitting that month and the guy that created them on hand to give them to you and a lesson on how to use them? #HowTHPRolls

To quote LL Cool J, "Doin' it and Doin' it and Doin' well"

Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I played both Gauntlet courses over the past weekend and can't wait to be out there in September learning from Roger Cleveland, representing team THP and rocking it with Team DNev. It's just a matter of time before OneChainz shows up in Vine form.......

To quote LL Cool J, "Doin' it and Doin' it and Doin' well"

Don't ever....EVER do that again. Especially with that visor that you wore last week. The rap game was set back at least 2 decades by you doing this.

Don't ever....EVER do that again. Especially with that visor that you wore last week. The rap game was set back at least 2 decades by you doing this.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436400563.200082.jpg
Just a visual aid, me in my visor...my Hideaway visor, holding the hardware. Does anyone recognize that guy behind us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How awesome would it be to get a lesson from Roger Cleveland?

Again?

Hopefull!

This is going to be a special event - that venue, the Zoo Crew, and now Roger Cleveland and new wedges are the icing on the cake. Right now it's looking like I'm unavailable for the event, and it's killing me not to throw my name in for the contests.

Roger Freaking Clevelaaaaand! Unreal.

Back