Roger Cleveland + Wedges Coming To 2015 THP Gauntlet

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As if anybody needed another reason to be excited about this huge THP Event coming up in a few months and part of the 2015 Major Series. Today we are honored to announce a little twist to the Gauntlet this year. For those that are not aware of this incredible event, with signups currently ongoing, click here to read all about this amazing weekend.

Format
This event is a team event with six teams of four.
Each team is captained by a member of #ZooCrew from Callaway Golf. You can meet each of these captains here.

Running the Gauntlet involves playing multiple rounds of golf, each on a different course as a member of a unique 4 person team. Who can survive the Gauntlet?

Special Guest
Joining in on the fun will be the legend and icon himself, Roger Cleveland. Friday evening he will be spending time meeting each participant (THPer) at the opening dinner and then Saturday morning will be at the range working with THPers before the round. Part of that will be doing a little thing called Wedgeucation and I can assure everybody, that you will not want to miss this, or the Live Update Thread that comes from it.

Wedges
The Gauntlet could not welcome Roger Cleveland to the mix without also making sure everybody has the right weapon to get Wedgeucated with, so each participant will receive a brand new Callaway wedge (TBA).

MajorSeries-L.jpg

So join us today and be a part of this once in a lifetime event.

That is really cool. I bet nobody will be late to the range on Saturday morning this year. cough cough

:bomb::bulgy-eyes:

Very very very cool. What a treat the participants are in for!

Wow. Just wow.

Nothing like getting a lesson from the man whose name is on the wedge.

Well that's awesome....

Amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be awesome to show Roger what I have learned, and take my learning to a new level!

Wow, just wow!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Whoa! I don't know how you could make this event any more awesome? Maybe Jennifer Aniston carrying my bag? Naked. Carrying ice cream and orange dream cake.

nice little additiona

Boom! Ready to get my wedge game wedgufied with Roger Cleveland himself!

lizard_awesome.jpg

Unbelievable. Yet another home run!

That's awesome!!! Would love to be schooled by Mr. Roger Cleveland.

very nice!

How freaking neat is this?!

That is pretty darn cool! Mr. Cleveland in da house!

Wow! That's amazing. Would love to be there for that.

Oh Holy hell!!! That's awesome!!!

Well played....well played indeed! Too many really nice people in one room now....

Holy smokes! That is so sweet. Going to be so great for those that get in. Absolutely killing me even more that I can't enter due to a conflict.

that is freaking awesome...Roger Cleveland at dinner and the course, wedgeucation. was already excited to hopefully be part of this and now this just puts it out of this world

Back