The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

Translation = green light for Mr V

Translation = green light for Mr V
That's always great to hear. I try to get in first, then if I do I tell her ill be gone that weekend lol....

That's always great to hear. I try to get in first, then if I do I tell her ill be gone that weekend lol....

Always easier to ask forgiveness....lol

I know if I get in, it'll be the happiest my wife will ever be for a THP event since my travel costs will be less than $10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already told the wife I was out of town this weekend.

Hopefully I'm not a liar

Always easier to ask forgiveness....lol

I know if I get in, it'll be the happiest my wife will ever be for a THP event since my travel costs will be less than $10

That's what I'm thinking to. No long drive to Mrtyle Beach but defiantly will be just as exciting...

I put Gauntlet and Wilson on our family calendar months ago, that is a strong strategy for me. "Hunny what is this THP golf on the calendar?" Yes dear that has been on the calendar for six months. Haha set in stone.

I put Gauntlet and Wilson on our family calendar months ago, that is a strong strategy for me. "Hunny what is this THP golf on the calendar?" Yes dear that has been on the calendar for six months. Haha set in stone.

"I told you about that months ago, don't you remember?" Solid thinking.

I have a feeling this event is gonna be really really spectacular. There are just so many cool aspects of this one that it's hard to pick just a favorite.

Contest #2 will be rolling out here soon and we will get DNevs team announced as well.

Contest #2 will be rolling out here soon and we will get DNevs team announced as well.

Some really good players entered for a chance to be on DNevs team. I think Dave is going to end up quite strong in this. Fingers and toes crossed. ;)

Absolutely KILLS me I can't jump in and try for this event. Good luck to those that do & I'll be following along for sure.

Getting some good work in today playing in a home on home match play event with a neighboring club I've never played before. Love match play.

Adam and I just booked a tee time to do some Dubsdread recon! We will be on the first tee box at 5:30 am fri.

Adam and I just booked a tee time to do some Dubsdread recon! We will be on the first tee box at 5:30 am fri.

Supremely jealous of you two!

I'm not familiar with this 5:30 am. Is that some sort of made up time?

PS: Tell the course I'll see it in September...

Seconded. After #TheKing, I'd do anything to get into another Zoo Crew event, but it looks like I'm going to be traveling during the The Gauntlet. I'm still half thinking about trying to get in anyway and figuring out a way to cancel my work trip if I do.

Don't know about recon for me. It'll be my second trip this year :banana:

The best part was the other two people in our group wanting to play the course straight up from the blues. Granted, it's not terribly long at 6800 yards, but it's 6800 yards of tight fairways, small greens that aren't flat and lots of sand.

This is the tee shot on 14. 175 yard par 3 from the whites.
Spoiler
tee14.jpg

Here's #2, 160 yard par 3 from the whites
Spoiler
tee2.jpg

Tee shot on 9...550 yard par 5.....from the whites. It plays 570-590 from the blues....and usually into the wind..
Spoiler
tee_9.jpg

I can't wait to find out who got it. Fingers crossed.

I really enjoyed Dubsdread both times I was able to get down there. Solid Gauntlet prep work.

This just in....

Major major announcement coming about this event today!!!!!

Major major announcement coming about this event today!!!!!

What else is up the sleeves??????

My mind is ready to be blown!

What else is up the sleeves??????

My mind is ready to be blown!

Well we told everybody that this would be a different experience and we meant it

Ugh!!! It's killing me not to be able to jump in on this.... Those that do will be in for a special event no doubt.

It's going to be hard to top The King, but if anyone can do it Callaway and THP can.

Back