New THP Towels In Stock Now

One of each coming my way!

That was quick.

Nice, blue one on the way!

Tried to order, but PayPal hates me at work. Will finish order when I get home.

Can't order till I get home from work. Hoping there is still a blue one

Processed an order, but, when I clicked on paypal to check out, it went there, but didn't check out. At a loss. Hmmm.

Just got my order in for the blue version.

I cannot remember the Albatross discount code. Can someone PM me with it?

edit -> Got it... ordered a blue!!!

Processed an order, but, when I clicked on paypal to check out, it went there, but didn't check out. At a loss. Hmmm.
Same issue I'm having

Another person had this problem too. It has to be a PayPal thing because everyone else's orders have gone through. Give it a second and try again.

I cannot remember the Albatross discount code. Can someone PM me with it?

PM me and I can give it to you.

Easy decision, 1 of each colour

Another person had this problem too. It has to be a PayPal thing because everyone else's orders have gone through. Give it a second and try again.

Tried again. Same result. The Store says "Sending order to PayPal", but when I get there and sign in, it's not there. I'll wait a few hours and try again.

Tried again. Same result. The Store says "Sending order to PayPal", but when I get there and sign it, it's not there. I'll wait a few hours and try again.

Very strange. I just tried on my end and it worked fine and I just got two more orders processed too.

Tried again. Same result. The Store says "Sending order to PayPal", but when I get there and sign in, it's not there. I'll wait a few hours and try again.
My order went through fine. Which towels do you want? I will order for you.

My order went through fine. Which towels do you want? I will order for you.

Trying again in a few. Not to worry, buddy, we'll figure this out. Heck, I may have ordered 3 towels already and don't even know it.

Placed my order for one of each for myself and on blue for TBD. Look forward to having these on the bag.

Okay, after four attempts without success, I logged out of Internet Explorer and pulled up Chrome, went back to the store and ordered my towel successfully without a hitch. If anyone is having difficulty, it could be your browser. It was in my case.

Mine did the same thing V.Man.....but we got it worked out and I have a beautiful blue towel on the way :banana:

Very nice towels! I got three the last time, so I am sitting this one out.

Okay, after four attempts without success, I logged out of Internet Explorer and pulled up Chrome, went back to the store and ordered my towel successfully without a hitch. If anyone is having difficulty, it could be your browser. It was in my case.
Same issue here Ken. And that was on multiple devices. Working with GG on making sure the order went thru.

My order is placed. I can't wait to add them to my collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been trying to pay for my order on my phone, the information will not transmit to paypal. I hope they are still available when I get home.

Hunter green for me. Good stuff.

I have been trying to pay for my order on my phone, the information will not transmit to paypal. I hope they are still available when I get home.

Should've used an iPhone :alien:

Back