Kennedy "Leprechaun" Comment on Rory Mcilroy

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
She is the left side person on the show, right? I dont watch Outnumbered.

She is the left side person on the show, right? I dont watch Outnumbered.

Yep, the former MTV VJ.

I may have laid it on a big thick when I signed this petition.

Is it insulting to Rory, or to Leprechauns?

Haha I thought it was a little funny. Her excuse or explanation of it was pathedic though.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

How dare she take Padraig's identity and give it to Rory!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Fox News will never be on my screen unless I need a good laugh. What did he ever do to her? Only saw the quote.

Is it insulting to Rory, or to Leprechauns?

I think it's more insulting to Caroline Wozniacki. Some lady who was once a MTV VJ whose now on a Fox News Business Channel show I've never heard of, decided to fight a battle on Caroline's behalf. I have a feeling Ms. Wozniacki doesn't need "Kennedy" to stick up for her.

Fox News will never be on my screen unless I need a good laugh. What did he ever do to her? Only saw the quote.

She is the democrat of the group...haha.

Broke up with Caroline. That's what he did. Honestly. Not exaggerating.

She is the democrat of the group...haha.

Just saw your left side comment. Thought you meant as in location at the desk. Lol

Wait what

I should learn to read .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's more insulting to Caroline Wozniacki. Some lady who was once a MTV VJ whose now on a Fox News Business Channel show I've never heard of, decided to fight a battle on Caroline's behalf. I have a feeling Ms. Wozniacki doesn't need "Kennedy" to stick up for her.

some dumb reporter asked Wozniacki what she thought of the injury during her press conference after the loss putting her out of Wimbledon.....where do these idiots get their journalism degrees?

as for the chick on Fox, evidently she's holding a grudge against Rory for the way he apparently broke off the his relationship with his old girlfriend....guess chicks stick together no matter what.

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/f...-statement-about-rory-mcilroy?xid=golf_social

Last edited:
As an Irish Catholic I'm incredibly offended and think they should now pull Lucky Charms cereal off the racks

Same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is slightly batty and does things for ratings. Don't really care she called him a leprechaun and seems lots of people get bunched up of some trivial stuff.

Oh, the grievance industry versus a Fox News personality.

What else is new.

As an Irish Catholic I'm incredibly offended and think they should now pull Lucky Charms cereal off the racks

Let me know if you actually get that rolling so I can go stock up.

No chance - they will disappear to a safe place ( my pantry )...they are "magically delicious" right?

If this happens, there will be blood.

lol...

Nick Saban doesn't understand the issue...

Back