Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming matches (US only)
All times Eastern

Wednesday, July 19

7:20 am ET
Arsenal vs. Bayern Munich (ICC) ESPN Deportes, ESPN3, Sling Latino

12:00 pm ET
Spain vs. Portugal (Euro 2017) Univision Deportes, ESPN3, fubo Premier, Sling Orange

1:00 pm ET
Monaco vs. Fenerbahce (friendly) ESPN3, Sling Orange

2:45 pm ET
England vs. Scotland (Euro 2017) ESPN3, Sling Orange

6:00 pm ET
Costa Rica vs. Panama (Gold Cup) FS1, Univision, Univision Deportes, Sling Blue, fubo Premier, DIRECTV NOW

8:00 pm ET
Roma vs. PSG (ICC) ESPN2, ESPN Deportes, ESPN3, Sling Orange, DIRECTV NOW

9:00 pm ET
USA vs. El Salvador (Gold Cup) FS1, Univision, Univision Deportes, Sling Blue, fubo Premier, DIRECTV NOW

USMNT at 9 and DC United at 1030. DVR is set!!

Premier League TV schedule
All times Eastern.

Thursday, July 20
West Ham United vs. Fulham (friendly), 1pm, ESPN3 and Sling Orange (free 7-day trial)
Manchester United vs. Manchester City (International Champions Cup), 9:30pm, ESPN, ESPN Deportes, ESPN3, DIRECTV NOW and Sling Orange [TICKETS]

Gold Cup TV schedule
All times Eastern

Thursday, July 20
Jamaica vs. Canada (quarterfinal), 7:30pm, FOX Sports 1, UniMas, Univision Deportes, DIRECTV NOW, FOX Soccer Match Pass, Sling Blue and fubo Premier (7-day free trial) [TICKETS]
Mexico vs. Honduras (quarterfinal), 10:30pm, FOX Sports 1, Univision, Univision Deportes, DIRECTV NOW, FOX Soccer Match Pass, Sling Blue and fubo Premier (7-day free trial) [TICKETS]

just came across this thread...always nice to see other soccer fans. Will have to try and watch Mexico/Honduras tomorrow.

Nice thread, I hate the close season of football or soccer as you all call it, I'm glad its back after watching my team Celtic rip apart the linfield bigots last night

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

⚽️ Lukaku! ⚽️ Rashford!

I know it's still pre season, but united just look so much quicker on the attacking end this year. Lukaku gives so much more speed than Ibrahimovic or Rooney. Excited for the season to start to see what they can do in the PL and Champions league.

I know it's still pre season, but united just look so much quicker on the attacking end this year. Lukaku gives so much more speed than Ibrahimovic or Rooney. Excited for the season to start to see what they can do in the PL and Champions league.

That angle was insane by lukaku...and i love that in the uk the only way to watch is on mutv lol

MLS TV schedule
All times Eastern.

Friday, July 21
Orlando vs. Atlanta, 7pm, ESPN, ESPN Deportes, ESPN3, DIRECTV NOW and Sling Orange (7-day free trial)

Women’s soccer TV schedule
All times Eastern

Friday, July 21
Sweden vs. Russia, Noon p.m., ESPN3 and Sling Orange (free 7-day trial)
Germany vs. Italy, 2:45 p.m., Univision Deportes, ESPN3, fubo Premier and Sling Orange (free 7-day trial)

Ugh DC United... Had a 3 goal lead and blew it to Seattle in the Emerald City. Not sure this team has what it takes to make the playoffs.

MLS teams are not playing their starters the entire game either. You could tell that the Galaxy were not really trying too hard because they had a game that actually meant something later in the week.

Nice win Atlanta United...that was a fun game with Orlando.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This new goalkeeper for City has saved more goals in the first 25 minutes than Bravo did all last season. Not really, but it seems like it.

And then he just vacates the goal for God knows whatever reason and United scores.

International Champions Cup TV schedule
All times Eastern

Saturday, July 22, 2017
Bayern Munich vs. AC Milan (International Champions Cup China), 5:30am, ESPN Deportes, ESPN3 and Sling Orange (free 7-day trial)
Barcelona vs. Juventus (International Champions Cup USA), 6pm, ESPN, ESPN Deportes, ESPN3, DIRECTV NOW and Sling Orange [TICKETS]
Spurs vs. Paris Saint-Germain (International Champions Cup USA), 8pm, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes, ESPN3, DIRECTV NOW and Sling Orange [TICKETS]

Gold Cup TV schedule
All times Eastern

Saturday, July 22
Costa Rica vs. USA (semi-final), 10pm, FOX Sports 1, UniMas, Galavision, DIRECTV NOW, FOX Soccer Match Pass, Sling Blue and fubo Premier (7-day free trial) [TICKETS]

We went to halftime and then watched the 2nd half at 15X speed until we got to 80 minutes. At least they didn't give up any more goals to this point. Didn't score any either.

I've got a bad feeling about tonight's game vs. Costa Rica. The US defense with this roster has been sketchy, to say the least, for the whole tournament.

Gold Cup TV schedule
All times Eastern
Sunday, July 23

Mexico vs. Jamaica (semi-final), 9pm, FOX Sports 1, Univision, Univision Deportes, DIRECTV NOW, FOX Soccer Match Pass, Sling Blue and fubo Premier (7-day free trial) [TICKETS]

MLS TV schedule

All times Eastern.
Sunday, July 23
Vancouver vs. Portland, 6pm, FOX Sports 1, FOX Deportes, FOX Soccer 2GO, DIRECTV NOW, Sling Blue and fubo Premier (7-day free trial)
Seattle vs. San Jose, 10pm, MLS LIVE, CSN-CA, JOEtv, Univision-Seattle and fubo Premier (7-day free trial)

Upcoming matches (US only)
All times Eastern

Monday, July 24

8:05 am ET
Inter Milan vs. Lyon (ICC) ESPN Deportes, ESPN3, Sling Latino, Sling Orange

2:45 pm ET
Belgium vs. Netherlands (Euro 2017) Univision Deportes, ESPN3, fuboTV, Sling Orange, DIRECTV NOW
Norway vs. Denmark (Euro 2017) ESPN3, Sling Orange

Spoiler alert?

Reggae Boyz beat El Tri 1-0 and will play the US on Wednesday

West Ham Utd making splashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back