The Car Shopping Thread

That is a really nice car. I love the push button transmission.I have been riding to lunch in one of these lately at my office. Not like my old Land Yacht Navigatior.
7e0ff4bfad7befcc9133b1ab569f10ba.jpg

65c6724fa52f12d0268be23d6b42e1ae.jpg

afb8fc46b6785e469c2e6066be962766.jpg

the miata is atleast fun to drive

the miata is atleast fun to drive

Through some water down on a smooth concrete surface and you can do some pretty cool spins jerking up on the e-brake and turning the wheel.

I mean so I've heard. I didn't witness it at a car dealership while cleaning cars in the service bay. :wink:

Nice ride. I buy the steering wheel switches, exterior keypad, and the push button switches for both Ford and Lincoln.

P.S. The technology in the 2016MY keypad is pretty cool.

Through some water down on a smooth concrete surface and you can do some pretty cool spins jerking up on the e-brake and turning the wheel.

I mean so I've heard. I didn't witness it at a car dealership while cleaning cars in the service bay. :wink:

Haha oh the fun I had in them when I worked at a Mazda dealership. The winters were a PIA and oh so much fun not sure how I never totaled one though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha oh the fun I had in them when I worked at a Mazda dealership. The winters were a PIA and oh so much fun not sure how I never totaled one though.

I worked for a Saturn dealership in high school. Was probably the best job ever. Washing cars and driving them. I "hated" when I'd have to drive to the Worthington location from Groveport. About 40 mins each way. Only had two bad experiences, one was in a car that was wrecked and being fixed. Drove from Worthington to Groveport and then back a few days later. The trip to take it back after they realized they sent the wrong car. It was raining and said car had no wipers. The other was I drove a car from the same locations with completely black tinted windows. I was probably 8 at night, completely dark. Was an interesting ride not being able to see out the windows to my mirrors.

Loved that job though.

I had lots of fun at the dealers I worked for in high school loads of fun. Got to drive some sweet cars and did lots of stupid stuff in them as well. Seeing how far you could slide trucks sideways in the snow was a blast and dumb.

I believe we just sealed the deal on a metallic grey RAV4 limited with ash interior. Go tomorrow and look at it as its being brought in and as long as the wife likes it she will ride home in a new ride.

Best part is it was all done over the phone since my aunt works there.

I believe we just sealed the deal on a metallic grey RAV4 limited with ash interior. Go tomorrow and look at it as its being brought in and as long as the wife likes it she will ride home in a new ride.

Best part is it was all done over the phone since my aunt works there.

Nice...hope the wife likes it.

The Car Shopping Thread

We've driven a couple and looked at different trims and color options. Couldn't find a dealer who wanted to work it out with serious numbers, made the call to my aunts employer and in 10 mins had it hashed out.

Great looking car JB! I've always been a fan of the new MKZ. It's such a great looking car and on a solid platform.

But how many golf bags fit in the trunk???

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435971475.415665.jpg

Picked this up for the wifey earlier 2015 RAV4 Limited, metallic grey exterior, ash grey interior. She's a happy camper

I may be sealing the deal on a Fiesta ST this week - could be, could be.

this is a great little car, very fun to drive

Sweet car, but you're clubs won't completely fit in the "trunk" of the car....just an FYI. You'll have to take out all of your woods, put you bag in first at an angle, and THEN put your woods in on top of your bag, even THEN, you're driver might not fit with out a little minor pushing/smashing/bend.

Sweet car, but you're clubs won't completely fit in the "trunk" of the car....just an FYI. You'll have to take out all of your woods, put you bag in first at an angle, and THEN put your woods in on top of your bag, even THEN, you're driver might not fit with out a little minor pushing/smashing/bend.
I am worried about that. Could just put the back seats down and slide old staffy in that way. Or I could get a focus.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I am worried about that. Could just put the back seats down and slide old staffy in that way. Or I could get a focus.

Good news and bad news. Yes, you can put the seats down and they will fit. Bad news, they won't fit in a Focus either. I had a 2011 Fiesta SE, replaced that with a 2013 Focus ST. BUT, it was easier in the Focus, still had to be angled, but I didn't have to stuff in my driver, it laid on top flat with no problem.
I now have a 2014 Mustang GT, and they fit sideways with no problem at all...I could fit two sets in this trunk!

Good news and bad news. Yes, you can put the seats down and they will fit. Bad news, they won't fit in a Focus either. I had a 2011 Fiesta SE, replaced that with a 2013 Focus ST. BUT, it was easier in the Focus, still had to be angled, but I didn't have to stuff in my driver, it laid on top flat with no problem.
I now have a 2014 Mustang GT, and they fit sideways with no problem at all...I could fit two sets in this trunk!

that's my main complain about my Focus, I used it as a two seater when I want to carry my clubs.

that's my main complain about my Focus, I used it as a two seater when I want to carry my clubs.

Yea both cars are tight on space and honestly the Focus didn't seem to be THAT much roomier than the Fiesta, maybe a touch wider. The Fiesta ST drives amazing, I can't get it out of my head. I was dead set on it but after testing it yesterday I'm not sold on the practicality yet. I may end up going the Honda Fit route, which obviously leaves a lot to be desired in performance, but the practicality is great.

Yea both cars are tight on space and honestly the Focus didn't seem to be THAT much roomier than the Fiesta, maybe a touch wider. The Fiesta ST drives amazing, I can't get it out of my head. I was dead set on it but after testing it yesterday I'm not sold on the practicality yet. I may end up going the Honda Fit route, which obviously leaves a lot to be desired in performance, but the practicality is great.

the only thing I will say about that is: I miss my VW golf

the only thing I will say about that is: I miss my VW golf

I love the Golf but every time I try to buy one, the deal is never right and the salesmen say "oh but we can get you into a Jetta easy."

I love the Golf but every time I try to buy one, the deal is never right and the salesmen say "oh but we can get you into a Jetta easy."

eww that sucks when they try to put you in a car you dont want.

Back