THP Events Hall of Fame - The Shrine is Open!

#TheKing winners are now in the Hall of Fame.

Welcome Spivey and v.man to the Hall of Fame. The page has been updated and has their trophy in it.

Welcome Spivey and v.man to the Hall of Fame. The page has been updated and has their trophy in it.
Welcome to the hall for a third time, Ken. Congrats again Ken and spivey.

Well done Ken & spivey! ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic guys! Ken sure does like the HOF! 3 times, so well done sir! Dave, welcome to the Hall!

Awesome achievements Ken and Dave. Maybe one day :rolleyes:

JM

Congrats again fellas

Great work, you guys..glad that I was there to witness it (and I'll try to get the pic right side up)!

Congrats gents!

Congrats again Spivey and vman. I didn't have a chance to talk with Ken Saturday night at the gathering in the hotel room, but when I walked by I thought, 'this guy is like THPs Most Interesting Man in the World' he just looks like he's a professional at knowing what it takes to get it done and apparently he really does!

Congrats gentlemen!

Congrats Ken and Spivey!

Ken getting into the HOF is like Icey and Just_Hacking winning contests.. happens all the time! Well done buddy! Welcome to the HOF Spivey!

Congrats again Vman and Spivey...well done

It was great to witness this and even better to have met you guys in Pittsburgh. Ken, your game is solid and your laugh is infectious. I hope we get to tee it up in a future event. Dave, glad we got to tee it up on Sunday, your game sure travels well. If you hadn't kept calling me "George", I probably wouldn't have taken my winnings from you.
I'm having that dollar framed. Congrats!

Congrats again Spivey and vman. I didn't have a chance to talk with Ken Saturday night at the gathering in the hotel room, but when I walked by I thought, 'this guy is like THPs Most Interesting Man in the World' he just looks like he's a professional at knowing what it takes to get it done and apparently he really does!

HaHa. I wish you had stopped to chat. You'd have found out that I'm not really that interesting at all, and as for knowing how to get it done at these events....well.....

Interesting%20Man_zpsqfu4iyqb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Check out the Hall of Fame and see the latest addition. Very cool design featuring the Cure logo too. Congrats robman and phillyv

Congrats boys!!! Love the new HOF logo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya that's pretty awesome

Forum tags will be coming today.

Sweet I like it

Sweet I like it

Ya I like it too. I'm a fan of the Cure logo in general but it looks even better in the shrine with our names under it lol

Congrats PhillyV and Robman! Love the Cure HOF logo!

Congrats guys! Was their a tag handed out for the golf as well or just Putt -Putt I missed if it was a combined score type of thing or just the results of Friday night

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back