X6 Groove Sharpener

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A few of these arrived at the THP offices this week for review and here are a few pictures. We are going to have some forum members review this one, so if you are interested, leave a reply in this thread.

787978285_Gav3v-L-1.jpg

The blade has both V and square grooves and 3 of each.
787978295_yAL7Q-L-1.jpg

787978273_Vs5mX-L.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting looking.

• Admin
One thing to point out, is that is not rust on the tip. It is the red from the "safety" rubber top that it comes with.

I am interested in doing a review. i would be on the novice skill level though.

I am interested for sure! Have been shopping around for these latley.

• Admin
I would love to try this. What else is there to do with snow on the ground, lol. I'd love to see how the different metals of my old vs new wedges take it, not to mention have sharper grooves.

That's a pretty good looking tool.I like the various tips.I'd be interested at seeing how it works and would gladly post the results.

Did these ever get tested? Interested in the results...

Did these ever get tested? Interested in the results...

Testing comes in the order items are received for the most part, so these will be tested in a couple of weeks. However we are going to announce a couple of people will get to test them on the forum as well.

Do the heads interchange with the one from Golfsmith? It looks very similar.

I am looking forward to seeing the review on these. I have never used on so I would have no clue and a bit scared on how to even begin to use on on my clubs for fear of screwing them up.

I am interested. I have an older Vokey that I could use to test this out on.

I have never used on so I would have no clue and a bit scared on how to even begin to use on on my clubs for fear of screwing them up.

+1, but I've been looking for a groove sharpener lately, maybe this will be it?

I see that "thedue" will be one of the testers, who else is doing reviews? For some reason this groove sharpener piqued my interest.

I see that "thedue" will be one of the testers, who else is doing reviews? For some reason this groove sharpener piqued my interest.

We sent one other one out and hopefully that person is getting theirs today.

Back