Big Max Blade + Cart Accessories (especially umbrella holder)

myspinonit

Reaction score
Update:

No replies but the course pro shop where we purchased located the basic umbrella holder in stock and provided it free. Nonetheless I asked them to contact the local distributor in Canada and get the supposedly heavier duty "pro" version umbrella holder and the carry/storage case and a couple of drink holders.

My wife used the cart for the first time this past weekend with me on a very casual roond on an executive course. Her initial hits are that she loved it (storage and looks) but did admit it wasn't quite as easy to maneuver as her 4 wheeled Sun Mountain knock-off. But a winner overall.

My Clicgear is still probably the best of breed. However at 5 pounds less, and small storage taken by the Blade in the covered rear of our SUV, I'm good to try and leave the Blade + there and share it unless we play and walk together.

That said, I messed up my MCL (knee injury) 5 weeks ago. Other than another possible round with my spouse flat exec course, I'm likely to be using a power cart the rest of the summer.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Just got the Big Max Blade + cart mostly for storage and ease for my wife to carry that she and I probably will share as we usually play separately.

Any purchased accessories I will need to get on-line, likely in US$ plus shipping to Canada, so I hope to get it right the first time.

I use an umbrella a lot in summer heat as well as playing in the rain, so a good umbrella holder is important to me, and the Big Max connection for the holder is proprietary. There are two umbrella holder a "Quick Fix" and a presumably more heavy duty "Pro" model. The few short comment "reviews" I've seen on these are mixed and some are negative to the actual connector to the cart.

Any comments/advice from those that have the umbrella holder?

Other accessories I will probably get are the "Transport Bag for Blade" (that mostly will be just to help keep the car trunk clean and the Quick Lock Beverage holder (preferring a side one than the built-in holder in front of my clubs).

Thanks.

blade-white-folding-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back