we have it in my wife's Highlander, and I have it in my company car. I do a lot of long trips and really like having the handful of channels I enjoy most. I even had a Roady II setup I created for my BMW motorcycle tank bag and had it piped into my onboard intercom system. I did a lot of cross country rides with XM radio in my helmet. Lately, I agree with your price assessment. The prices have gone up. I can afford but am not happy about it but it's worth it to me so I stay with it. I just wish I had the option of not paying for Howard Stern Radio. I think that guy is a top-shelf dirtbag and hate that I have to pay the upcharge for something I'll never listen to. Aside from that, I like what I have. YMMV.

With as much as I drive, I have and continue to have Sirius.
I don't know what it costs but then again, I don't really care. It's a simple thing that makes my life a little better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I signed up for the whole year $248 i believe. Has a great selection of music and talk radio and the major golf championships is top notch. College football is also very well done

I know radio should be free, but I truly enjoy it. Once it runs out im hoping they give me a nice deal to sign up again

I signed up for the whole year $248 i believe. Has a great selection of music and talk radio and the major golf championships is top notch. College football is also very well done

I know radio should be free, but I truly enjoy it. Once it runs out im hoping they give me a nice deal to sign up again

You should call them right now. Because front and center on their website is a year for $200.

And I have no idea about streaming or what is streaming ? Is it access to an app if you have the full package ?

We have it in two cars. I spend a lot of time in my car out on sales calls and my wife has a long commute. We are on the plan where we pay for, I think, 2 years up front. One of the cheapest options, though I can't tell you how much off the top of my head. The thing that disappoints me the most, is that with 2 cars, we still only get 1 sign on for streaming. If my wife is in her office streaming, I can't stream at home. Wish they would give a streaming sign on for each vehicle subscribed.

Years ago when it first came out I was one of the first subscribers. I heard about it, radios were not in cars yet and certainly not in stores yet and I ordered one, and signed up for the service. I liked it, because I like talk radio and it offered the most out there.

Now of course it is in most vehicles and the two companies merged. People can choose to sign up or not, and streaming is available as well. I am interested in adding it back after having it in the new car for a free trial, but the cost is just an issue for me since we have no commute.

$19.99 for the first vehicle and $14.99 for the second and both plans come with streaming (this is for All Access). If they can get me down to $19.99 for both vehicles with streaming I am all over it, but until that point, I just cannot pull the trigger.

Anybody in the same boat as me?
Keep pushing, I did and I have 6 months for $36 on my truck and the same for the wife's sled

Sirius has called me literally 26 times and left about 20 voice mails over the past two weeks along with sending me letters every other day. My three month trial expires on the 7th and to be honest I used it a lot at first but then I bought an sd card and use that. The last offer they sent me was 6 months for $29.84 or something, it was $29 and change. If they would stop harassing me I would have considered doing it. Plus my parents have it in three cars right now so if I add mine to their account and pay them monthly its a nice discount for if I ever decide to renew it.

They kept calling and asked what they had and they said $36 for 6. Took it and ran

Is this for All Access including streaming?

Is this for All Access including streaming?
All access, I stream on my ipad and phone as well as both cars. I know it was a promotion they were running and maybe you might have to ask

Used to be a huge XM fan. Then the merge, prices went up, commercials increased, so I dropped it. I pay the 54 per yr for Pandora 1 Radio. Yes, you do have to have a smart phone which can be a negative for some.

I've got all access in two cars, been a subscriber since Howard came to Sirius. I honestly not even sure what I pay but I do know the last time I re-upped I negotiated a better price than what was offered because I was thinking of canceling. I'd recommend just signing up for a couple months and then calling up telling them the cost is just prohibitive. I'll bet anything they'll bend if you're willing to commit to a longer term contract

All access, I stream on my ipad and phone as well as both cars. I know it was a promotion they were running and maybe you might have to ask

Yeah, I tried. They said no.

I've got all access in two cars, been a subscriber since Howard came to Sirius. I honestly not even sure what I pay but I do know the last time I re-upped I negotiated a better price than what was offered because I was thinking of canceling. I'd recommend just signing up for a couple months and then calling up telling them the cost is just prohibitive. I'll bet anything they'll bend if you're willing to commit to a longer term contract

I have it for the next 3 months including streaming. If at that point they want to give me a great deal, I will sign up both cars. Unfortunately last time this happened (earlier this year when we purchased the last car), they didnt do much. We can hope though.

I have it for the next 3 months including streaming. If at that point they want to give me a great deal, I will sign up both cars. Unfortunately last time this happened (earlier this year when we purchased the last car), they didnt do much. We can hope though.
They don't want to lose subscribers so let them call you when your service is about to run out.

When I get home I'll check to see exactly what I pay.

It came in my new car for free for a bit and I thought it was awful. Not worth the money, IMO.

Granted, radio is pretty good here in MSP perhaps if it wasn't or I lived in the sticks I would have a different opinion.

I have two cars with SiriusXM. I called at the end of last year to cancel saying it was cost prohibitive for me to continue. I've been a subscriber since 2007 when Howard Stern joined satellite. (I stopped listening to him years ago). They offered me a plan that costs $200/yr for both radios. Ended up being 14 months for $7.14 per radio a month.

I love it for the NFL package during the football season.

Every time I call to cancel, that's when they start throwing deals out. My radio in my car stopped working, they even offered to send me another one no cost.

I've had a Lifetime subscription for over 10 years. I think it was around $400 when I bought it. The only catch was that I could only have three recievers for the life of the subscription. The first reciever was portable and I just changed it out when I traded cars. I even put it on my Motorcycle once.

The second reciever went in my Prius radio and I used that for 3 years until I traded for the Jaguar XF I have now. I had it transfered to the radio in this car and am now on my third and last "free" reciever.

I could not imagine not having it, and when the time comes to trade in this car, which I hope is a long time from now, I will start paying monthly.
I can not stand commercials and only listen to the comercial free stations. I drive an hour each way to work everyday and have to have my music.

The Bridge, Bluesville, Bluegrass junction, Ozzy's Boneyard, Prime Country, Y2Kountry, Clasic Vinyl, Classic Rewind, Lithium. The Coffee House, The Loft, Outlaw Country, Hair Nation, Octane, and Deep Tracks are the stations I listen too. I would hate to ever have to go back to regular radio. After a few commercial breaks I would probably turn it off forever and start buying CD's again.

Years ago when it first came out I was one of the first subscribers. I heard about it, radios were not in cars yet and certainly not in stores yet and I ordered one, and signed up for the service. I liked it, because I like talk radio and it offered the most out there.

Now of course it is in most vehicles and the two companies merged. People can choose to sign up or not, and streaming is available as well. I am interested in adding it back after having it in the new car for a free trial, but the cost is just an issue for me since we have no commute.

$19.99 for the first vehicle and $14.99 for the second and both plans come with streaming (this is for All Access). If they can get me down to $19.99 for both vehicles with streaming I am all over it, but until that point, I just cannot pull the trigger.

Anybody in the same boat as me?

I bet you can work a deal, in fact I have, paying $21.99 for my wife and my car. I love the variety and clarity of satellite radio and as a big sports fan it allows me to get a national perspective instead of just a local POV.

I bet you can work a deal, in fact I have, paying $21.99 for my wife and my car. I love the variety and clarity of satellite radio and as a big sports fan it allows me to get a national perspective instead of just a local POV.

I offered them this exact price and for All Access (which includes streaming) and they said no.

I'll bet they accept those prices if stern doesn't re-up

Back