Laughlin, NV next week - where to play?

jjfcpa

Reaction score
Handicap
Headed to Laughlin, NV next week (Monday through Friday) and looking for suggestions on where to play.

Headed to Laughlin, NV next week (Monday through Friday) and looking for suggestions on where to play.

Laughlin Ranch is a great track. Mojave Resort at the Avi used to be a great course, but the last couple time I played it, it was in less than ideal shape. It's been a couple years since I've been there though. Also, Los Lagos in Mojave City is a decent track, but it's quite a bit easier than the other two courses I mentioned.

I played the Mojave course last year - I think it was in June, 2016 - and it was in pretty good shape. I did go to the Laughlin Ranch and practice a bit, but didn't play there. Looked very well maintained.

I already called Las Lagos and they will accept singles without tee times so I plan to go there as well.

Thanks for the information, you pretty much confirmed my selections.

I played the Mojave course last year - I think it was in June, 2016 - and it was in pretty good shape. I did go to the Laughlin Ranch and practice a bit, but didn't play there. Looked very well maintained.

I already called Las Lagos and they will accept singles without tee times so I plan to go there as well.

Thanks for the information, you pretty much confirmed my selections.

No problem. Me and some of my buddies usually do an annual Superbowl trip to Laughlin. And those 3 courses are our usual 3 day rotation. We decided to do Vegas this year instead, so I haven't seen what the Laughlin courses look like this year.

I don't know what happened to Mojave Resort... My first time playing there was 5 years ago and the course was phenomenal. We went back the next year and the greens were horrible. The following year... same thing. Our trip in Feb, 2016 it looked like the greens were finally starting to heal, but still needed some work.

Hey it looks like you'll get a break in the weather too. It's only supposed to be 110-112 next week. Much better than the 115-120 they're getting this week. :D

Back