SeeMore Putters Thread

Did you grab that mFGP2 PR that just ended?

No. I've spent the last 2 days drooling over it, but I just couldn't pull the trigger.

Somebody got a hell of a deal at $185!

I know. It was so hard to let that one go, but that one's just not my favorite headshape. As much as I'd like to add another PR headcover to the collection, that just wasn't the putter for it.

Oh, its the Tri-Sole, got that one. I was worried for a moment. :alien:

mFGP2 headshape is bliss.

Another awesome round with the m3 today! I had one 3 putt but plenty of one putts to make up for it. I'm starting to wonder if I should have gotten Jman's other black m3 to just give the smoke diamond a rest every once in a while because I love this head shape. At some point I want to try a mfgp2 since thats one of the only small mallet shapes I haven't tried (x3, m3, ptm3). It would have to be something special to knock this m3 out of my bag though.

Glad you're enjoying the M3 dude! Its a beauty!

Another awesome round with the m3 today! I had one 3 putt but plenty of one putts to make up for it. I'm starting to wonder if I should have gotten Jman's other black m3 to just give the smoke diamond a rest every once in a while because I love this head shape. At some point I want to try a mfgp2 since thats one of the only small mallet shapes I haven't tried (x3, m3, ptm3). It would have to be something special to knock this m3 out of my bag though.

Great work!!

I am still firmly planted in the "M7 is the greatest thing ever" group.

I have nothing to add that I haven't already said, but I just wanted to say it again. So much yes.

I have nothing to add that I haven't already said, but I just wanted to say it again. So much yes.

You need all the M7's. I need all the mFGP2's.

Neither of you can have the one's I have. They both own a special place in my heart.

Do you even z2c, bro? Like the m7, but better!

I need all the M7 PRs. The smoke diamond HAUNTS me.

Also, now that I have two of the glorious face mill variations, I only need one more........

Blaspheme.

I need all the M7 PRs. The smoke diamond HAUNTS me.

Also, now that I have two of the glorious face mill variations, I only need one more........

I'm the same way with mFGP2 PR's, I've got 4 different ones, and I need more. NOW.

I roll my Z2 once in a while, but to be fair, I much prefer the smoke diamond feedback sound of my z3 over the gunmetal of my z2.

What I need to do, is get my preferred i-Line putter grip on the Z2 and give it another rip. Such an awesome head.

My smoke diamond z2c is the only putter I own that is never in danger of getting sold or traded. There's something magical about that putter. Same shape as the m7, but it fixes everything that I didn't like about the m7.

Things that won't change in my brain:

1 - Dual milling > Copper
2 - Tri-sole = awesome
3 - Smoke diamond = needs an M7 PR friend for Canadan

I fixed that for you. :angel:

You're cray.

I know I"m in the minority, and admittedly I've only rolled one copper face in the m1, but it wasn't my favorite. There'll be more experiments in the future (I should've grabbed that DB4x before you did...), but the milling on that putter makes me happy.

Back