Android Users: THP Mobile App is Here

nice! nice! nice! Very excited to check it out!

Down loaded to phone and tablet.
The phone app worked great. Instagram gave me an issue the first time I tried opening it. I backed out and tried again, it work ed just fine.
Now my tablet was another story. It's strictly thru wifi, so I was not expecting any problems, but the app will not open. It keeps telling me, Unfortunately, THP Golf isn't responding, or something to that effect.
It's not really an issue for me because I will most likely being using the app for my phone anyway.

I used THP, THP Mobile App and THP Golf.

Still doesn't show up in a search. It is installed though.

Reporting that it's still not up in the search, but it works through the link.

Awesome. Downloading it now.

Lovin' it, great job.

Downloaded and installed it but it crashes whenever I try to open it.

Downloaded and installed it but it crashes whenever I try to open it.

Does it give you any details? What kind of phone are you using? Any idea which version of Android it runs?

Does it give you any details? What kind of phone are you using? Any idea which version of Android it runs?
Just says "Unfortunately THP Golf has stopped". My phone is a little older HTC One M7.
Android Version 4.4.3

Nice! Finally. I was getting close to getting another phone too

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just says "Unfortunately THP Golf has stopped". My phone is a little older HTC One M7.
Android Version 4.4.3

Looks like the app uses some API calls that are only available in 5.0 and newer. I'll see if I can find a solution there.

loaded through the link. Excited to use this portal to THP while mobile.

Looks like the app uses some API calls that are only available in 5.0 and newer. I'll see if I can find a solution there.
I thought my phone was set to automatically update but it was not. It is currently upgrading. I'll let you know if it works after it's done.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Works fine now. Make sure your phone is upgraded everyone. Lol

Just downloaded it! So far I'm really liking it. Great job!

Yeah! This is awesome. So glad it's finally available. I put the Apple version on my work phone. but always felt a little guilty using it on there. Now I can use the app as much as I want. Thanks to those involved with making this happen!

Couldn't find it through the search either but the link in the OP did the trick. Looks awesome!

downloaded and installed looks good and working great, job well done

the search thing is strange. I was able to go in and find it on mine, nerfny's, and an android tablet. I've found it by typing thp(although it wasn't the first result) and thp golf.

the search thing is strange. I was able to go in and find it on mine, nerfny's, and an android tablet. I've found it by typing thp(although it wasn't the first result) and thp golf.

New search results:

THP - 13th
THP golf - 2nd
THP media - 2nd
The Hackers Paradise - nowhere to be found (and WRX comes up first)

I used THP, THP Mobile App and THP Golf.

Still doesn't show up in a search. It is installed though.

It now shows up in the last two, but it oddly does not show up at all with THP.

Used the app to catch up on some of the videos that have been posted recently. With absolutely no issues. This for me is a huge addition to my daily media consumption. I can't watch YouTube vids at work, so I'd always tell myself to remember to watch the video when I got home, then I'd tapatalk and forget it entirely. Now it plays there in the app!! Fantastic!

Glad to see this released! It's an amazing app with tons of content!

Woo Hoo, i seen your post on facebook and went and downloaded straight away. Looks good for the bits ive looked through. Ill check it out a bit more soon.

downloaded and installed. Thanks, y'all!

Glad so many are enjoying it.

Back