Android Users: THP Mobile App is Here

Any plans to add forum access? I'd love to do away with tapatalk

Any plans to add forum access? I'd love to do away with tapatalk

Looking at options to do that currently.
Right now its about THP Content, on the bigger scale, but no question at some point there will be a lot more integrated features.

I thought my phone was set to automatically update but it was not. It is currently upgrading. I'll let you know if it works after it's done.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk
Haha dude you were 3 years behind, that bad boy had probably never updated since you bought it.

Downloaded, looking forward to checking it out. No problem finding it in search for THP.

Downloaded! Thanks guys.

There's so much polish to this app on its first release. Great work!

Installed and ready to use. Thanks for porting over to android

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Downloaded. Great work

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Got mine downloaded. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks everybody. Some fun content has been going up as of late, so having the app means it is right in the palm of your hand.

Love finally having the app on my phone, really does make it easier to access news articles, videos and radio. Working great so far!

Downloaded the app after getting back from vacation. I love it. Easier way of getting all the content on the go - when I'm not near a laptop or work computer.

Downloaded the app after getting back from vacation. I love it. Easier way of getting all the content on the go - when I'm not near a laptop or work computer.

Glad you are enjoying it Nappy.

Somehow I missed this, would this replace Tapatalk? I am a tech idiot and need simple.

Somehow I missed this, would this replace Tapatalk? I am a tech idiot and need simple.

No. This is about THP Content, all in one place, and easy to digest.

Thanks for making an Android version!!

It really does make it easier to find and consume the media content.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Got it downloaded, going to be nice to us it on the road.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Is there a way to comment on articles on the app? So much easier to read on the app (versus browser on my phone), but i don't see a way to leave a comment.

~Rock

Is there a way to comment on articles on the app? So much easier to read on the app (versus browser on my phone), but i don't see a way to leave a comment.

~Rock
I haven't gotten into a whole lot of the app yet, but I saw this too.

Downloaded the app and I like the clean look. It's easy and simple to use.

~Rock

That feature is likely coming in the next version.

More and more are downloading and we thank you kindly. Hope you enjoy the app and please leave feedback here or the THP Mobile App thread.

Installed. Looks like a great place to stay in touch with THP content.

Installed. Looks like a great place to stay in touch with THP content.

Thanks CPL. As with the iOS version, this will be a work in progress through the feedback in this and the regular mobile app thread.

I watched the wedge video from it this morning.

I watched the wedge video from it this morning.

I did as well. Worked perfectly. Also prefer to read articles there than on the phone browser.

For a future release, I'd like to see if it is possible to add notifications for when new content is added.

Back