What's everybody eating today?

CAA_Beat

Reaction score
Handicap
I didmt want to derail the Happy 4th of July thread.

But it today is typically one of the best eating Hoildays of the year, with the exception of Thanksgiving. So what's on the grill, table for everybody?

Our complex is having a resident sponsored BBQ. Pay $12 and bring a food item. Appaantly one of the guys here is a master griller...I don't know by what standards. Ha

bit it promises to have more than you can possibly eat, and I know for a fact some of the ladies around here flat out cook.

Well, I woke up to the delicious aroma of my wife's baked beans in the crock pot, I may have sampled those already :D

I know I'll have a few burgers and italian sausages from the grill, along with pulled pork and my wife's aunt's delicious potato salad. As long as I get those items between lunch & dinner, I'll be good!

I am marinating some country style ribs now, will put them on this afternoon. Using Dreamland sauce, one of my favorites.

Watermelon is in the fridge getting cold.

I know it will consist of a lot of grilled animal flesh and I can wait. :smile:

Were having ribs, chicken, and brisket on the smoker and brats and burgers on the grill. And enough beer to drown a camel.

BBQ brisket, pulled pork, and some brats for good measure....yum

Steaks and burgers on the charcoal grill.

Meat with a side of meat and a little more meat!
meat-america.jpeg

Had some friends stay over at the lake house last night so my gf has the whole day of food planned.

Breakfast...pancakes, sausage, bacon, eggs, fresh fruit cups.

Lunch...pizza waffles (thanks thp)

Dinner...chicken and pork spiedies, shrimp, and burgers on the grill. Baked beans, Mac salad and salt potatoes.

Putting a Boston Butt on the smoker in just a minute. Getting a late start so will be a late dinner, hopefully will be done by 8pm. Will throw some wings on the smoker around 3pm for an appetizer to the BBQ.

Going to start breakfast in just a bit with bacon, eggs and hashbrowns.

Lunch will be leftover burgers from the grill last night.

And Beer!

Putting a Boston Butt on the smoker in just a minute. Getting a late start so will be a late dinner, hopefully will be done by 8pm. Will throw some wings on the smoker around 3pm for an appetizer to the BBQ.

Going to start breakfast in just a bit with bacon, eggs and hashbrowns.

Lunch will be leftover burgers from the grill last night.

And Beer!
Barry that all just sounds incredible.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Started this day with a bowl or Corn Flakes.

I have some Steaks, Brats, and Chicken going on the grill later for when some friends are coming over.

Fourth of July tradition for me is fried chicken, collards and Mac N Cheese. All from scratch.

I am working. Wife and kids went to DC to see he fireworks.

I'm going to do salmon or mahi-mahi on the grill, if the market is open.

If not. . .grilled cheese sandwich, made with American Cheese!

I am working. Wife and kids went to DC to see he fireworks.

I'm going to do salmon or mahi-mahi on the grill, if the market is open.

If not. . .grilled cheese sandwich, made with American Cheese!
Hopefully the rain stops. Its pouring this way this morning.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

ribs in the egg, with Macaroni salad & baked beans. Just good old summer holiday food.

I was nice to Lynne this morning and scrambled some cheese eggs and made bacon just the way she likes it. She is a happy wife. Now to decide what I want to cook along with the ribs.

A couple of hot dogs for lunch and heading to the kin folks for supper. Not sure what all is going on with the food there :hungry:

The weather is great at the moment, so I've invited some friends, and will fire up the barbecue, so I'll eat tons of meat and baked patatoes.

Low Country Boil with my family tonight.

Just ate the best prime rib sandwich I've ever had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back