Contest 2 - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

What would happen if two jrods combined ?

The world might explode .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fun?

It'll be hard to jump over wardy when he's holding a trophy at the end though.

That could happen, as I know full well how competitive Michael is having had him as my captain in last year' Morgan Cup, and having won with him. Time will tell. I'd trash talk a little with you, Colin, but, I'm not in this party yet and it doesn't feel quite right. Congrats again, by the way, on getting into the first group.

That could happen, as I know full well how competitive Michael is having had him as my captain in last year' Morgan Cup, and having won with him. Time will tell. I'd trash talk a little with you, Colin, but, I'm not in this party yet and it doesn't feel quite right. Congrats again, by the way, on getting into the first group.

Thanks, Ken! Hope to see you punch your ticket!

Only one day to go. Get those entries in.

Well my entry is in. I know it will be tough to get picked for this team but it would be great to play for Jrod! Defending champs always have the target on their back

Well my entry is in. I know it will be tough to get picked for this team but it would be great to play for Jrod! Defending champs always have the target on their back
Ur on a good run as of late...never say never

Ur on a good run as of late...never say never

Hope it continues with a Gauntlet victory, MVP and ticket punched to the granddaddy of em all

Last day to get entries in.

Entry sent. How could I not? It's JRod for chrissake!

Mine's in. Would LOVE to be on JRod's team!

Entry in. I'm ready for some CrAzY fun!!!

Entry is in, Team JRod for the repeat!

Entry sent, lets do this!

Well good luck everyone!

Team Jrod will be announced later today

Good luck everyone!!

Contest 2 - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

Good luck to those that applied for team JRod.

Nice. The Gauntlet selection is picking up.

Team JRod is in for a lot of fun.

Good luck everyone...good news arriving today.

Good luck everyone! Can't wait to see who is joining us!

Back