Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Where is everyone staying , I booked a hotel 3 miles from Downtown Disney which I believe is close to the palms course as well

Extra nights at Gaylord FTW! For the price it's so worth not having to pack up and head to another place and your within a short drive to everywhere

Resort will have the names added into the system hopefully by Friday and we will send a note out about extra nights

gonna be a great weekend. wife and kids are excited about universal studios and some relaxing.

i'm digging some great golf.

win win

Where is everyone staying , I booked a hotel 3 miles from Downtown Disney which I believe is close to the palms course as well

Doc and I will be moving on site Sunday, its just how we love to experience Disney.

Moving to the Polynesian Village Resort on Sunday after the tournament.

Moving to the Polynesian Village Resort on Sunday after the tournament.

Probably gonna have to swing by there before we leave town just to see those rooms

Probably gonna have to swing by there before we leave town just to see those rooms

I am banking karma to get upgraded to a Bungalow on the water.

Men: I think I'm one of the few wives with an account. I plan on loitering around the family pool and resort during golf. My 5 year old and 1 year old will eat me alive otherwise. Nor do I want to gallyvant around a foreign area by myself with them.

Tell your wives we can become friends! I like fruity, frozen adult beverages and talking about celebrities :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My wife will definitely be at the pool with the kids... and I'm sure a Margarita or two cuz ya know she likes to party lol.

gonna be a great weekend. wife and kids are excited about universal studios and some relaxing.

i'm digging some great golf.

win win

Universal was crazy. It makes regular theme parks (not Disney that's it's own thing) pathetic.

We're coming in Thursday and are staying in Orlando until the following Thursday. Gaylord Thurs-Sun then on to another Disney property Sun-Thurs. Still TBD on which resort. I think we're going to hit the parks at least 2-3 days with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law who both work for Disney.

I told my 3 yr old today that we're going to see Cinderella's house and she pretty much freaked out. So excited for this trip!

Hopefully they have their special Disney employee dealbook with passes?

Universal was crazy. It makes regular theme parks (not Disney that's it's own thing) pathetic.

Yeah it's 10x better IMO but Disney is better for younger kids. Thankfully mine have graduated to "adult" rides, lol.

I am in the grande villas resort, seems to be close to all destinations

I'm staying til Tuesday, the gf will be at the pool. And the bar. And the spa. And the shopping... No kids.

Staying at the Gaylord the first few nights, then will be in the area for another week or so but I have to find a condo to rent or something because my parents are coming in to stay with us.
Going to hit up universal and sea world for sure, and maybe Disney as well.

Not sure about the deal book. We've been to DW several times with them and they basically just have to be with us for us to get in for free. Pretty sweet benefit having family working at the parks.

Our friend had to work but she got us all the perks. Definitely a benefit!!

If anyone is looking to stay somewhere before or after we're staying right now at Cabana Bay in Universal and it's really great and priced VERY reasonably.

Everything has been loaded into the gaylord system will get the green light monday to pass the info on to everyone for the additional nights stay

If anyone is looking to stay somewhere before or after we're staying right now at Cabana Bay in Universal and it's really great and priced VERY reasonably.

Cabana Bay is so darn cool. Bowling Alley FTW

Everything has been loaded into the gaylord system will get the green light monday to pass the info on to everyone for the additional nights stay

Nice! How long will we have to add additional nights?

Nice! How long will we have to add additional nights?
3 days before and 3 days after the event.

Actual adding I think til 30 Days out but it's bad on availability so the sooner the better

The event only covers Fri and Sat night correct?

I'll be booking Thursday night asap as the resort looks great at a very good rate. No reason to look elsewhere.

Back