Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an amazing day of golf. It was great to see everyone again, and meeting awesome new people.

I've been waiting for today for so long and can't believe it's already over.

Can't wait for the next one!

What an amazing day of golf. It was great to see everyone again, and meeting awesome new people.

I've been waiting for today for so long and can't believe it's already over.

Can't wait for the next one!

Came and went quickly. Looking forward to the next time...maybe will have to come out your way.

Made it home a little bit ago. Had a great day with you all today golfing and at dinner. So good to see you guys again and got to meet some new peeps. Congrats Shankasaurus (sp) on a great win! Didn't take that many pics once we hit the course but will have a few from the driving range. Thanks for another awesome THP time. Look forward to the next one.

Had a great time yesterday at Seneca Hickory Stick. Had a great foursome of Andy (Moosejaa), Eric (Big E) and Paul. It is a beautiful course and seeing old friends and meeting new ones was the best part.

Personally, I had the one of the best rounds in recent (and no so recent) memory, shooting 42-46/88. The new M7 was fantastic, I rolled in putts from everywhere.

We'll have to have another local get together soon.

Had a great time yesterday at Seneca Hickory Stick. Had a great foursome of Andy (Moosejaa), Eric (Big E) and Paul. It is a beautiful course and seeing old friends and meeting new ones was the best part.

Personally, I had the one of the best rounds in recent (and no so recent) memory, shooting 42-46/88. The new M7 was fantastic, I rolled in putts from everywhere.

Like I said... you were setting them up!

Nice round Jim!

Yeasterday was a great day of golfing and I cant wait for the next time. Was good to see/meet everyone. Congrats to shankosaurus on winning the trophies! It was awesome finally teeing it up with Jimmy and Pete and cant wait to tee it up with everyone I didnt get a chance to.

Yeasterday was a great day of golfing and I cant wait for the next time. Was good to see/meet everyone. Congrats to shankosaurus on winning the trophies! It was awesome finally teeing it up with Jimmy and Pete and cant wait to tee it up with everyone I didnt get a chance to.
I enjoyed every minute of it buddy--especially the last 5 holes where "I fixed my @$$."

You are going to wreck fools down at the Legacy buddy. Just play your game and enjoy the heck out of it.

I enjoyed every minute of it buddy--especially the last 5 holes where "I fixed my @$$."

You are going to wreck fools down at the Legacy buddy. Just play your game and enjoy the heck out of it.
Next time we play Ill know to just tell you to stick that @ss out after 3 holes. Also Im hoping by then you upgrade your discman to one with anti skip protection.

I second that.

As a first timer at one of these events - I had a blast. Enjoyed the round, the company, and dinner at Duff's afterwards.

Everyone was great and made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. A great bunch of guys (and gals).

It was cool to see Shankosaurus (I love that name!), who said he couldn't hit a ball with a door, play such a great round. Seemed like he made everything with his new putter.

And I was especially impressed with Moosejaa, who I can tell has a nice swing - but was having one of those rounds we all experience at some time - where nothing is clicking and everything is a struggle.

But despite all his struggles, the smile never left his face and he was a pleasure to play with. I'll play with moosejaa anytime......

Thanks for a great day everyone!

Almost forgot to post this!!!

97c21d1414b108d2f5ee558e335b813c.jpg

Looks like everyone had a blast! I sooo want to get in on the next one. Hoping i can make it happen

I need to come up and play the black again with you sometime soon!

Almost forgot to post this!!!

97c21d1414b108d2f5ee558e335b813c.jpg

Congrats Jim, you killed it yesterday. New avatar pic right there :)

How'd everybody like the Duff's wings? It killed me to have to leave.

I'm gonna be hotdogged and hamburgered to death by the time this weekend is over.

Congrats Jim, you killed it yesterday. New avatar pic right there :)

How'd everybody like the Duff's wings? It killed me to have to leave.

I'm gonna be hotdogged and hamburgered to death by the time this weekend is over.
I liked the waitress! I also went with Medium Light, and glad I did. Feels like there is a hole in my belly today.

Yesterday was a blast...so many thpers and a few non which was awesome for them to see..my bro Jim's girlfriend mentioned a couple times how cool it was and especially for "internet" friends to get together to golf.

duffs was great time and a perfect way to top off the day.

played glen oak today with the bros and Jodi...front 9 got me a bit (46) but the back was my b!%#@ shot 38 and could have easily been a 36.

looking forward to the next wny get together when I'm up and have a chance to play

My brother has only been able to post the group pic to the gallery on his website. He will be working on the photos of everyone's swing and once they are up I will lye you guys know. The only swing he couldn't fully capture was Jimmy's because the battery died.

http://www.paulmartinezphotography.net/p878762799/h4d7234b8#h4d7234b8
Awesome. Definitely let him know we appreciate the photos. Also it was great to play with your brother Jim and gf Jodi, they're a riot, we had a ton of fun.

Awesome. Definitely let him know we appreciate the photos. Also it was great to play with your brother Jim and gf Jodi, they're a riot, we had a ton of fun.

i will pass that on...they had a blast playing with you and Jess. I appreciate you two showing them a great time...both bros and Jodi enjoyed playing with the group.

I will be starting up a seperate thread (so it doesn't clog this thread with pics) shortly of driving range pics but here is the 18th Green in front of the clubhouse.

IMG_7385-Edit_zpsh46zyelz.jpg

I will be starting up a seperate thread (so it doesn't clog this thread with pics) shortly of driving range pics but here is the 18th Green in front of the clubhouse.

Awesome, can't wait to see them.

Nice picture.....but the view isn't quite wide enough to see where my almost shanked pitching wedge ended up landing!

dam, I missed good golf and great friends, I will make it happen for the next one. glad everyone had a great time.

all hale the new JELLO king, pretty good shooting Jim!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back