The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

The mariachi made me LOL

I added Tay swift to my Playlist along with country and some mariachi music to get ready for various members of the zoocrew.

Here I thought the Mariachi was for me when we get paired together

Can you imagine if we got in a d had to take on Fins and Harry that would be some points for the good guys. I'd like nothing better to play for my man James and along side you. I'll play along anyone just as long as I'm knocking the dew off my club in December with a Grandaddy patch on my hat.

The first requirement of good trash talk is at least typing it properly, come on, you are better than that. And if you are lucky enough to get in, I would love for you to take a chance at this but think I know how the result would go.

I defer to those smarter than I. I think it should be tattooed on my chest! #teamredemption 2015 effn Champs!

Can we make this a real thing? If you are confident, I think it should be done before the event.

The first requirement of good trash talk is at least typing it properly, come on, you are better than that. And if you are lucky enough to get in, I would love for you to take a chance at this but think I know how the result would go.
Like your final round against the panda in the king last year?

Always love it when you stop by, Finley. I've been working hard on my game to take you all down, what have you been up to?

Like your final round against the panda in the king last year?

Always love it when you stop by, Finley. I've been working hard on my game to take you all down, what have you been up to?

Yeah, he got me good that day with his "69". Can't seem to remember the match the morning match the day before when they won one I hole believe......

Oh, and whose team won? Was there to win a TEAM event.

Yeah, he got me good that day with his "69". Can't seem to remember the match the morning match the day before when they won one I hole believe......

Darth Finley, the ultimate team player.

Can we make this a real thing? If you are confident, I think it should be done before the event.
If I get into the event I will do just that. I'll even film it so you know it's real.'no ragrats'

You still waking up in the middle of night in a cold sweat, saying 'pickin up, that's good'

You still waking up in the middle of night in a cold sweat, saying 'pickin up, that's good'

Not that but may have a few thoughts of you holing it out after hitting two of the worst shots I have ever seen. #ShankShankHole

The way I recall it was more, "your hole (mark another birdie from 50ft down)"

Love the banter :act-up:

Truth time, #theredemption is going to handle their business in December. This steam roller is taking down #zoocrew #themorningzoo or any other zoo type faction that gets in their way.

The steely will and resolve of Captain James 'hardhead' Miles will wash over his team and they will bring it home.

Your own words...

Oh I remember all to well the beating you guys gave me and Ole gray 13.5 to 4.5. The afternoon match we split and Sunday you were off. I want your best come December.

Fwiw, I'd tee it with you anytime.

Not that but may have a few thoughts of you holing it out after hitting two of the worst shots I have ever seen. #ShankShankHole

The way I recall it was more, "your hole (mark another birdie from 50ft down)"

Love the banter :act-up:
I was in cold sweat after the opening two shots...ugh

You know I would. I'll add it to my collection. Granddaddy Champ fits me fine as I am one already (according to the crumb crushers). Oh yeah I'll bring my game along too, it travels well. If lucky enough to get in I'd help JMan and #Teamredemption to the best of my ability. We will tame the beast they call #ZooCrew. Third times the charm.

Last edited:
I found the zone today, and shot a PB score (one that I hadn't been close to in years). I didn't play a perfect game, but I managed the course, and rolled with the punches. Put up a score I didn't think I had in me at all.

I'm ready, if I am lucky enough to be chosen.....

#braddman19vsFinley

Love all the work already being put in by people!

And they have a great chance odds wise to get in via the Gauntlet, and the THP Major Series.
And lets not forget get wedges, and meeting Roger Cleveland.

And when that practice and grind continues it'll lead your team to victory!

Hard work pays off for sure!!!

Hey Captain Jman, I'll be your Carli Lloyd. #TeamRedemption

Hey Captain Jman, I'll be your Carli Lloyd. #TeamRedemption

I won't lie, this made me laugh aloud since I'm watching the match right now!

Thought about the Gauntlet and Grandaddy during my practice today. I have a long way to go, but pitching in 4 times kept the motivation high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back