What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been on an under armour shorts binge lately. They fit so well and aren't quite as long as some of the Ashworth/Adidas shorts I have. Picking up one of Jordan's polos from the U.S. Open soon as well.

I really really really want a couple of the polos.

I really really really want a couple of the polos.

They used to be really generic with their polos, but have really done a great job this year. I'm always stalking eBay for a deal.

They used to be really generic with their polos, but have really done a great job this year. I'm always stalking eBay for a deal.

Agree, I was in Academy this afternoon and was surprised by how much I liked a couple in hand. But if they aren't on sale, I'm not biting. Hahahaha

Im pretty much wearing all smaller brands now. And I guess smaller is not the right word, but not as youth mainstream. Loving not having a logo plastered so big on the chest that it feels like the shirt is wearing you, instead of the other way around.

Im pretty much wearing all smaller brands now. And I guess smaller is not the right word, but not as youth mainstream. Loving not having a logo plastered so big on the chest that it feels like the shirt is wearing you, instead of the other way around.

I'm pretty much the same at the mo as far as shirts go, I'm 95% Matte and Devereux now actually, which you know I adore. Shorts I've got some Matte ones I like, but the Puma shorts are still my favs.

I love the smaller brands, and we are seeing some REALLY good ones out there now.

I did grab some Puma hats just now off their 20% off sale items sale, 14.00 each for off the course hats, I couldn't say no.

893442_07_01_PNA

893442_04_01_PNA

893442_06_01_PNA

Picked these up today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that like Oakley apparel, Nordstrom Rack online has a couple of 1/4 zips for sale right now under $20 a piece.

Been on an under armour shorts binge lately. They fit so well and aren't quite as long as some of the Ashworth/Adidas shorts I have. Picking up one of Jordan's polos from the U.S. Open soon as well.

May have to check them out. With a 28" inseam most shorts look like culottes on me.

May have to check them out. With a 28" inseam most shorts look like culottes on me.

They're still a little long, imo. They don't cover my entire knees like others do.

Don't want it. Need it.

migsaVb.png

Puma 1/4 zips on sale for $19.99??? Yes please. Snagged one and a new callaway hat to help with #TheGauntet prep

Where did you see those 1-4 zips

Golf Galaxy clearance rack. Almost bought a pair of Adidas three stripes slacks for $18 but if I bought another pair of golf pants my wife would make me sleep outside lol

Golf Galaxy clearance rack. Almost bought a pair of Adidas three stripes slacks for $18 but if I bought another pair of golf pants my wife would make me sleep outside lol

you rock bro...i know what i will be doing very soon.

1327716656.jpg

These.....are....awesome.

They're something alright...

1327716656.jpg

These.....are....awesome.

Those remind me of shorts that look really cool until you put them on and head to the course.
I kid of course.
I shall name them Sperm Whale Shorts. :D

Those remind me of shorts that look really cool until you put them on and head to the course.
I kid of course.
I shall name them Sperm Whale Shorts. :D

haha I never even thought of that last part.

haha I never even thought of that last part.

Id rock the carp (see what I did there) out of those if they were a bathing suit (swim trunks for P4B).

I'm stuck on those shorts Ghost. They're either really nice or flat out awful and I can't decide which one haha.

I'm digging these new LC3s. Ponder activated.

bff9b1634c5441c6e270f30154fc0bdb.jpg

I picked up a Bridgestone bucket hat to wear this weekend in KC!!

Bought this! I like it.

Nike-Golf-Every-Damn-Bunker-Mens-T-Shirt-749970_063.jpg
Just came in. Effing love it.

Even has the cross on the upper neck on the back of the shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back