Custom THP SuperStroke Grips Available Now

Does anybody know what size the SS silver and blue is that comes on the Works V line Versa? I like the size and am hoping one of these is the same size and style. The odyssey website doesn't say, that I can find.

I believe it comes standard with a non-SuperStroke grip and is available in just about every SuperStroke grip option there is.

1.0 heading this way!

I figured they would be thirty bucks! Pleasantly surprised that they are the same price as on their website, and WITH the logo!

Does anybody know what size the SS silver and blue is that comes on the Works V line Versa? I like the size and am hoping one of these is the same size and style. The odyssey website doesn't say, that I can find.
I believe it is a 3.0 size.

I figured they would be thirty bucks! Pleasantly surprised that they are the same price as on their website, and WITH the logo!

Price is dictated by the manufacturer on this item.

It's most likely the 3.0 if it's in stores. They have a 2.0 option, but I haven't seen any in stores that way on the standard putters.

Price is dictated by the manufacturer on this item.

I know, that's why I was surprised it was the same price even with the added logo.

I know, that's why I was surprised it was the same price even with the added logo.
Yeah, I figured a custom option would have a premium attached. THP continuing to bring value to all of us.

I don't think these would work on the Daddy Long Legs or Ghost Si counterbalanced putters. Pondering buying on anyway for some future putter, but, have no idea which one. I've never even rolled a SuperStroke.

My order has been placed!! 2 1.0's are on the way

A 2.0 and 3.0 will give me option on either Cure, plus with the Cures I can swap shafts if I want to see which size, or offset I like in each head!

I don't think these would work on the Daddy Long Legs or Ghost Si counterbalanced putters. Pondering buying on anyway for some future putter, but, have no idea which one. I've never even rolled a SuperStroke.

Pretty much the same with me Ken, I just wanted one to have the logo grip and maybe put it on one of my putters to give a try.

Order sent for a 2.0 and payment made. Couldn't let these sell out without snagging one. I would have kicked myself.

C'mon JB I know you have one of these installed in that CURE already! Let's see it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C'mon JB I know you have one of these installed in that CURE already! Let's see it!

I dont yet, but its going on soon. They literally arrived and we put them up.

I dont yet, but its going on soon. They literally arrived and we put them up.

Thanks for thinking about us first! ?

2.0 headed my way! Now to find a new putter to throw it on!

1.0 and 2.0 ordered. 1.0 going on the Cure...2.0 not sure yet.

Ordered a 1.0 and a 3.0--one of which will be on my gamer, the other on my backup putter, just don't know which grip will be what--nor what putter will be what.

I just had to order a 2.0. Now, to throw it on the MXM or the next putter I get and display it until then...first world problems

Just ordered my first THP product. Very happy about this.

Hey JB, how long do these take to ship?

Thats really up to the USPS, but they will be shipping out pretty much as ordered.
Awesome, thanks man.

What size Superstroke is on the Callaway putters? Is it a 'slim' version or a 3.0?

Back