Driver: Peak Height and LA - Do you know yours?

Playing around on the Foresight GC2 today with a couple different drivers battling for the bag (that thread to come later tonight) and Ddec and I had a little conversation about the numbers I shared with him. What was telling is the peak height vs the launch angle it took to get there.

So in the effort to stir some interesting convo, I hope, I pose these questions THP'ers:

Do you know your driver launch angle and peak height? Additionally, which do you put more weight on? What do you think is the ideal peak height range with driver?

I'm usually within a degree or two on my launch angle. Peak height is always a bit trickier for me though. If I know wind is a factor on the range, it's impossible to not try and manipulate the ball flight.

I tend to care more about the launch than the peak height. If you can't control your launch, you can't control your peak height IMO.

Peak height is area dependent but for me down here, anything in the 100-110 ft range is good in FL. Let it fly.

I know mine is wildly inconsistent...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have no idea on either. I dont even know if im classed as the high launch player, i do know my driver shots do go higher than all the guys i play with though.

Back