Swannies Golf Apparel survey, Chance at free gear

trace_swannies

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey Friends,

I am with Swannies Golf Apparel a newer company and we are conducting a survey on our Website/Brand. I am posting this survey here because I have heard from many people this forum is filled with Great people with a good knowledge of the Game/ and what Golfers want. If you could take 20 minutes or so to take our survey and let us know your opinion It would be a great service to our company. Also we will give away a hat, Shirt and soft cleat sandals to two survey respondents! Thanks for your time

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swanniesUXblitz

Leave a message in the comments when you're done so we can enter you in the drawing

I really like the hats and polos! Survey completed.

I really like the hats and polos! Survey completed.

Awesome! I dont know if you saw but completing the survey should have given you a discount if you dont end up winning and would like to purchase some gear at a discount, If that discount is no longer available to you, you can also use TRACEWASSOCHARMING

Done, I'd be curious to see what the survey data shows you on what people think and what social media they use the most.

Survey completed here too.

Completed. I like that Julio cap a lot.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Survey completed. I've been on your sight before and really liked some of the merchandise, just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Completed...

Survey completed. Never heard of it, but good looking gear.

Survey done website looked good

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Survey completed. The site looks great and I love the hats. Keep up the good work.

Just going through the survey now, I've had to put a State in on question 19 as it won't let me progress if I don't select an option as I have filled in the 'country of residence' box as I'm in England.

-Now completed.

Done, I'd be curious to see what the survey data shows you on what people think and what social media they use the most.

So far instagram is by far the top social media used, followed by twitter and then facebook! This might be due to the way we pushed the survey out but it seems pretty accurate to me! Thanks for taking the survey!

Shoot sorry to hear about that! We had a lot of issues trying to format that question. Thanks for taking the survey regardless!

I took the survey, it only took a few minutes. I really dig the site's layout, very clean!

Back