Denny's or Ihops?

Denny's or Ihops?

• Total voters

X.Man

Reaction score
Handicap
So had a serious debate with the family on breakfast choice between these two. And got into which one of these was better for breakfast as well as general menu items and Flavor. So what say you? As for me, Ihop has much better flavor!

IHOP FTW. But if Waffle House was an option....

IHOP but not a fan of either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IHOP FTW. But if Waffle House was an option....

And if you can find a Waffle House that is running an AYCE, that's even better.

But of the two, it's IHOP for me. Can't remember the last time I was at Denny's. Not that they are horrible, but IHOP would usually win out.

(And it's IHOP, not Ihop's :eyepoke:)

Ihop as well.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

IHOP if I absolutely had to chose between the two. South Jersey has so many more awesome breakfast options, though!

I've always preferred dennys.

I'm in for Denny's. I usually don't eat pancakes or waffles and I like Denny's other choices better. IHOP does make a solid omelette though.

Of those two, IHOP.

IHOP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IHOP all day everyday! Pancakes are gut bombs but oh so good!

IHOP is the clear winner for me all day every day. Love me some banana caramel French toast...

Dennys
Moons over My Hammy FTW

Definitely Denny's, but you won't find me at either very often. I ate both way too much when I worked night shift.

Denny's for the Chicken Fried Steak and Gravy.

IHOP. Better options IMO

I'll take explosive diarrhea for $1000 Alex

Dennys for me

Of those two, IHOP would be my choice. But, I rarely go to either.

IHOP then Bob Evans and finally Cracker Barrel.

Despite the discussions about limiting responses in threads asking about opinions about specific options, I'm going to say Perkins.

ihop, but agree that waho is the better (not listed) option.

If I find myself seated in either...there has been some serious over-indulgence going on. That said, I'll plunk for the IHOP. My preference would be the WH or, going way back, Sambo's.

IHOP, but I would take a NY style diner over all possible options.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

IHOP is my first choice. I like going to Denny's and Waffle house too, but IHOP is the first choice. Love going out to breakfast with the family.

Back