Denny's or Ihops?

Denny's or Ihops?

• Total voters
Dennys. Definitely Dennys! I'd eat breakfast at Dennys everyday if I could!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IHOP for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Denny's

From the hours of 7:00 am to noon: IHOP

From the hours midnight to 4:00 am: Dennys

Denny's for me but Cracker Barrel is my real favorite

Denny's for me but Cracker Barrel is my real favorite

The hash brown casserole could make a flip flop takes good!! Love me some CB!

Denny's everytime

Gotta go with IHOP all you can eat pancakes

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Of those two, IHOP, but there are so many breakfast places far better than either of those.

Not a big pancake person, so it's Denny's for me.

I chose Denny's only because there is one in my area and IHOP isn't as close. That having been said, I would pick Bob Evans or Cracker Barrel before either of these two.

IHOP all day. But I'd prefer any local diner.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

What about from 4am to 7am?
The intentions of my original post were more of a 'IHOP for breakfast, Denny's for when I'm hammered' but with me, I can see that timeline not lining up. Also, you don't want to be at Denny's past 4:00 am. Not unless you want to end up in a fist-fight on YouTube.

Gotta sleep sometime?
Overrated.

I have a history with the Denny's in Dana Point California in that I was part of a "midnight breakfast club" of sorts. Kept me occupied in my free time and kept me out of trouble during a very tumultuous period in my life. SO I must honor my past and vote Denny's

That being said, we have a chain called Elmer's up here in the Pacific Northwest that beats them all by a mile for breakfast.

Ihop, no question! Denny's, in my area are something to avoid!!

IHOP, and it isn't close.

Denny's, I'm in the mood for a grand slam right now.

Haven't ate at either in years. But if i were to go to one tomorrow I'd pick IHOP.

Denny's because I'm a creature of habit and always go for the All-American Slam.

Personally though, when I go out for breakfast I love corned-beef hash and eggs, and I don't think either serve that.

Denny's because I'm a creature of habit and always go for the All-American Slam.

Personally though, when I go out for breakfast I love corned-beef hash and eggs, and I don't think either serve that.

Oh man, I could murder some corned beef hash and eggs! There's a joint we go to called The Egg and Eye (I think it's a chain) that has it on the menu and it's awesome, if not insanely bad for my health, haha.

Between the two, I go IHOP cause I have one within walking distance of my house. They're about the same to me.

Back