Most duty. Have destiny, GTA, Halo collection (haven't touched that yet). Got Rory on preorder though

Epic golf battles! I have it on preorder too haha

Andddd the Xbox One is here. Can't wait to check it out tonight and spend way too much money being able to download games straight online haha.

Only game I have right now is Battlefield hardline

Really looking forward to checking out McIlroy PGA Tour coming on 7/7. Anyone grabbing this? We need to get a THP online league going.

Really looking forward to checking out McIlroy PGA Tour coming on 7/7. Anyone grabbing this? We need to get a THP online league going.

They moved it up to the 7th?!? Thought it wasn't until 14th...

Pretty sure it's the 14th and yes. have it on pre-order.

Pretty sure it's the 14th and yes. have it on pre-order.

Ah bummer. Thought it was the 7th. I'll add you on XBL and we'll hit the links.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone play Destiny? the one part of the fricken house of wolves add on requires you to be in a party of 3 to even play it. At this point I know 0 people that play it.

Does anyone play Destiny? the one part of the fricken house of wolves add on requires you to be in a party of 3 to even play it. At this point I know 0 people that play it.
I do and was playing for a while but havent been on since hardline came out. I didn't get the new dlc yet but have been thinking about it. I do really enjoy pvp in that game tho, so much fun. Add me ii evok ii

I just got an XBoxOne 1TB Master Chief Collection with The Witcher 3 for my free game. I've been playing mostly Destiny on it and will be getting PGA 2015.

I'm not-so-patiently waiting for NHL 16, now that they've put the EASHL back in.

I play it. Kind of lame that there isn't matchmaking for the higher levels.

My buddy uses destinylfg.net when lookin for a group

I have it but haven't bought house of wolves. Don't know if I'm gonna. Kindof tired of throwing at that game

I have it but haven't bought house of wolves. Don't know if I'm gonna. Kindof tired of throwing at that game

No kidding. Kinda irritated that I bought the expansion because I wanted some more stuff to do and then today they are 25% off.

You'll be back. You want that legendary item. you know it.

2f26ef8f651d23403080c750430489e7.jpg

This fridge will look fantastic in the "man cave"!!!

Back