Xander Schauffele The Greenbrier Classic Winner - WITB

emart2173

#journey2017
Reaction score
Handicap
Driver: TaylorMade M2 2017 9.5* Graphite Design Tour AD-BB 7X

3-wood: TaylorMade M1 2017 15* Graphite Design Tour AD-BB 8X shaft

Irons: TaylorMade UDI 2-iron, TaylorMade P750 Tour Proto 4-PW TT DG Tour Issue X100 shafts

Wedges: Titleist Vokey Design SM6 Raw (53-08 f-grind, 57-10 s-grind, 61-08 m-grind TT DG Tour Issue X100 shafts

Putter: Odyssey Works Versa Big-T #5

Ball: TaylorMade Tour Preferred X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

295 yard 2 iron on 17 and a 165 yard wedge stiff on 18. Impressive length.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Taylormade with another W

I wasn't able to watch unfortunately, so excuse the following question...

Who in the actual hell is Xander Schauffele? Lol. Great way to announce yourself to the Tour for a young up and comer (I'm assuming, because I literally have no clue who he is)

On the setup, those are man clubs for sure. 2i UDI and then 3i on down with X100's, strong like bull.

295 yard 2 iron on 17 and a 165 yard wedge stiff on 18. Impressive length.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk
I have to ask, a 165 yard wedge is stupid. I'm not doubting these pros skills, posture, consistency, sweet spot hit, but how much of that is in the shaft?

Is he playing the Taylormade ball from last year?

I wasn't able to watch unfortunately, so excuse the following question...

Who in the actual hell is Xander Schauffele? Lol. Great way to announce yourself to the Tour for a young up and comer (I'm assuming, because I literally have no clue who he is)

On the setup, those are man clubs for sure. 2i UDI and then 3i on down with X100's, strong like bull.

Got his card thru web.com finals last year after his second year on that tour.

Is he playing the Taylormade ball from last year?

Yes as he isn't playing the new tp5 series

I have to ask, a 165 yard wedge is stupid. I'm not doubting these pros skills, posture, consistency, sweet spot hit, but how much of that is in the shaft?

Shaft may have something to do with it as it would in a proper fitting fit any golfer but he is a very high swing speed guy. His driver is 120mph

Interesting bottom of the bag with the Vokeys and Odyssey. Kind of surprised he's not playing the TP5 too.

He announced himself at the US Open if I'm not mistaken. I think he finished in the top 10 at least.

Kid has got a great swing.

Interesting bottom of the bag with the Vokeys and Odyssey. Kind of surprised he's not playing the TP5 too.

He announced himself at the US Open if I'm not mistaken. I think he finished in the top 10 at least.

Kid has got a great swing.

Correct he finished t5 at -10

His name is worth 35 Scrabble points

Look at the Trackman blog. I believe it showed on there that he carried his 6 iron 220+ yards...that's huge.

Interesting that there's an odyssey putter in the bag.

~Rock

Look at the Trackman blog. I believe it showed on there that he carried his 6 iron 220+ yards...that's huge.

To follow up on this, here you go (was on my phone earlier and couldn't do it):

Xander-Schauffele-wins-the-2017-The-Greenbrier-Classic.png

Another win for their new iron line...p750s are getting some good results.

Back