Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got invited by a colleague to go play next fridays at his private CC, I wanted to try that course forever!

its funny, in Pittsburgh, Ken (v.man) was telling me he played there when he came to Montreal and I was telling him I had yet to try it but it was one I wanted to play.

it is one of the most exclusive courses in the area, owned by a local singner you might have heard of, Celine Dion

Happy birthday to your little girl Ricky

3 years ago this little munchkin changed my life. Couldn't imagine my life without her. My wife and I took the day off. We are taking her out to breakfast, then mini golf, then to see the Minion movie, followed by Chuck e cheese, then to my parents for the pool and cake. I foresee me being tired this evening. Haha

226a19c0b9079238785c6479cc26fb4a.jpg
Omg, it's been 3 years!! Happy birthday Lil princess

My son returns from a week at Scout camp tonight. I've missed the kid and I'm happy / excited to get him back. Of course, it will probably take about 1 nano second before he and his sister start fighting, so this may end up in the rant thread :)

I have another thing I have to commend this community for. We (like any segment of society) bring all sorts of different viewpoints and backgrounds to the table. Given the issues and topics that are discussed openly outside the Debate Room, this community does a remarkable job of keeping discussions productive and does not often resort to the petty labeling and name calling that starts generally within the first five comments elsewhere. We're not always going to convince each other to change viewpoints, but understanding the other side can be just as important and productive. Sure we have our occasional CFB thread, but we are better than most and that is due to the leaders setting expectations, the forum leaders and community at large following those expectations and helping to ensure that folks understand what is expected.

I have a couple of family-related happys. First, my wife and kids return home from vacation (I had to leave Monday night). Secondly, after a couple of aborted attempts, my parents bought a house less than a block away from me so they will be up here for about half of the year now! This is good not only to have them here for the kids but as they are getting older this allows me to take care of them when they need it.

Fantastic lesson this morning now to play some golf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GF got me a putting mat for our anniversary as a surprise! Knew she was a keeper. Now off to a fancy steak dinner and some red wine to celebrate.

GF got me a putting mat for our anniversary as a surprise! Knew she was a keeper. Now off to a fancy steak dinner and some red wine to celebrate.

That's what's up!! Mine just gave me the ok to turn the new man caves carpet into a putting green!

I posted on Monday (I think) that my elbow was finally starting to feel better with all the PT and naproxen. All of a sudden, no pain, and I'm striping the ball. And the scores are starting to drop. I'm ecstatic about the thought of pain free golf.

I heard the way to a ladies heart on an anniversary is to lean over, thank them for the gift and then say, "You know what I got you"?

Then stand up from the seat and say "Eat your heart out...Im all yours".

I posted on Monday (I think) that my elbow was finally starting to feel better with all the PT and naproxen. All of a sudden, no pain, and I'm striping the ball. And the scores are starting to drop. I'm ecstatic about the thought of pain free golf.

That really is fantastic Pete.

I heard the way to a ladies heart on an anniversary is to lean over, thank them for the gift and then say, "You know what I got you"?

I'll try that and let you know how it goes

Good news...fixed your a$$ and now your elbow is healing...things are going good for you. Guess it was just a$$es and elbows

Good news...fixed your a$$ and now your elbow is healing...things are going good for you. Guess it was just a$$es and elbows
It's too bad I can't tell the difference between either…

She laughed. Not sure if that's a good thing that she has a sense of humor, or if I'm just laughable in that situation haha.

She laughed. Not sure if that's a good thing that she has a sense of humor, or if I'm just laughable in that situation haha.

Its your anniversary, so it cant be the latter can it? :bulgy-eyes:

Its your anniversary, so it cant be the latter can it? :bulgy-eyes:

Haha good point. She does have a pretty good sense of humor.

What an awesome day!

17f82ab0cd59ca7d1cfca4cf20322692.jpg

45b48ae2b45d73dbb334d74d46669df7.jpg

2999535109faf68a29e26ecef71f0e3e.jpg

21477e6d00337a0ff1f66ad7d9ff2b28.jpg

She looks so happy Ricky! Happy birthday to your little princess

Great pictures Ricky, looks like she had a wonderful day

My toenail (ingrown nail on both big toes) was killing me last night and I knew with it being the weekend, that my regular toe doc would not be available so I went upon a recent suggestion, to one of them nail salons. It was just up the street from my home and it had about 12 Korean ladies working in there. Heck they took me right in and got to work on me. I was the only man in the shop at the time and felt a bit weird but I was in pain and was ready for some relief. After all the soaking, digging, creams, and sanding I felt like I had new feet! It hurt like hell while she was digging the ingrowns out but it was one of those it hurt so good feelings. Dayuuummmmmm I'm going back once a month now! :bulgy-eyes: I got myself a pedicure!

Last edited:
On my way to Tucson for a round with Paladin!

Took our nieces to run in their first 5k
1d8fdb79536ddb50f7150a215aa6cf39.jpg

Pre-race selfie
639cf76a28700aaefffd865acd5c2cb9.jpg

Post race photo.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back