Amazon Prime Day - July 15th

looks like about $240 buy it now on the bay or try to steal it for $200 or so bidding. Interested to see their price

$230, meh. $140 for GameGolf. Not enough to get me to jump.

Edit: I guess they're not bad prices from where they were, decent discount.

Arccos is on sale for $229

almost too good to pass up but think I will. If they had broken the $200 mark I would have probably went for it.

Would love to see a swing caddie go up but not getting my hopes up

Shoe horn still available....

Q Stars are $15/dz shipped

GolfBuddy VS4 Golf GPS and SkyCaddie SkyPro Golf Swing Analyzer at 11am

Fire Stick is up. Just got one. Whew

almost too good to pass up but think I will. If they had broken the $200 mark I would have probably went for it.

Would love to see a swing caddie go up but not getting my hopes up

Shoe horn still available....

Q Stars are $15/dz shipped
Looking for an sc100? Or is there a different swing caddie out there?

I wonder now that all of the people that are getting what they wanted and see some pretty awesome deals will be on social media praising Amazon Prime Day?

Fire Stick is up. Just got one. Whew
Thank you for posting that! It's not showing up on the lists for me, or at least I can't find it.

If anyone sees a quality gps unit please let me know. I want a full hand held with hole layout and hazards etc

I can't watch all day so if you could pm I would love you forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder now that all of the people that are getting what they wanted and see some pretty awesome deals will be on social media praising Amazon Prime Day?

Nah people only like to b*tch and moan on social media

Want this for the new TV I thought I might get today. Now not knowing if I'll get said tv I am on the fence. Ugh

Yeah sc100.

Honestly, I cant imagine they will sell out of the Fire TV Sticks. Seems like they are running for 17 more hours. I think they have plenty of stock. I would say its worth the gamble to wait. Worst case scenario you pay the extra $15 and get it for the regular price but you just got a 40 inch TV for $115.

Honestly, I cant imagine they will sell out of the Fire TV Sticks. Seems like they are running for 17 more hours. I think they have plenty of stock. I would say its worth the gamble to wait. Worst case scenario you pay the extra $15 and get it for the regular price but you just got a 40 inch TV for $115.

I just picked one up. If I don't get the TV I can return it...or fiddle with it a few days then return it, keep it or re sell it. whatevs!

Hate that i'll have to pay sales tax on the TV but it is what it is

If anyone sees a quality gps unit please let me know. I want a full hand held with hole layout and hazards etc

I can't watch all day so if you could pm I would love you forever

I'll let ya know if I see one.

Where can you see the upcoming deals? I'm using my wife's prime account through her work and just want to make sure I'm on the right webpage

Where can you see the upcoming deals? I'm using my wife's prime account through her work and just want to make sure I'm on the right webpage

If I see the TV coming, I will let you know buddy. I would imagine it wont be until midday or later.

If I see the TV coming, I will let you know buddy. I would imagine it wont be until midday or later.

interesting the fire tv stick was never on the upcoming deals and just appeared. I'd say the TV will be the same way so post, text, PM or whatever when you see it, lol

interesting the fire tv stick was never on the upcoming deals and just appeared. I'd say the TV will be the same way so post, text, PM or whatever when you see it, lol
Yeah that definitely makes it a lot harder to find!

Their site must be getting hammered. Some deals show up one minute and then are gone. I saw the Arccos in the upcoming, but it is nowhere to been seen now unless I actually search for the product.

Pretty sweet deals if you are in the market for specific watches today. Other than that this has been a waste of my time and delayed purchases I was going to make for now no reason. I don't fault them for it, it's just unfortunate.

Hell no. People much prefer bitching over praising.

Big Bertha Drivers at 11:40

Back